Home The Bridge

40 consecutive Gauntlet wins

2»

Comments

• Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my second just last week. Hardly a trend, but there it is.
  • I got my 2 about a week apart 2 months ago.
  • 13k rounds and 1 guinan and 3 caretakers

Slightly off topic i remember when i finally got my first gold box through streaks and got 3* trainers, I was like really that wasn't worth it.

This is actually my biggest gripe with the gauntlet rewards. I always hope for that rare drop every 48 hours, but I get that it's supposed to be a RARE drop. What I don't need from a top 10 finish is trainers or random 2* material!
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am wondering if The Caretaker is a "diminishing return" type item. The percentage of him dropping goes down increasingly the closer we get to changing Gauntlet main character?

I only say this because between the forums and fleet chat, Caretaker seems to be virtually impossible to get lately, (except for @Peachtree Rex!) where a couple months ago he seemed to be dropping a few times a week.

Anecdotally, I have felt the opposite is true.

I got the lion share of my Guinans in her last few weeks in the gauntlet and now Caretakers towards the end. (Attorney least I assume he is going to be cycled out soon given he has been in about as long as Guinan was).

But I don't have any statistics to back that claim. You would probably need on the order of 100 to 250k rewards to have any sort of confidence of such a rare drop.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have no reason to believe The Caretaker drops from The Gauntlet. As far as I can tell, it doesn't.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am wondering if The Caretaker is a "diminishing return" type item. The percentage of him dropping goes down increasingly the closer we get to changing Gauntlet main character?

I only say this because between the forums and fleet chat, Caretaker seems to be virtually impossible to get lately, (except for @Peachtree Rex!) where a couple months ago he seemed to be dropping a few times a week.

This is highly unlikely in my experience. I didn't get my first Caretaker until a couple of months ago. Now I'm up to four (got my 4th last night actually).
  • 20,000 rounds, 5 Guinans and 7 Caretakers. Only one came from end boxes. The majorly came from 3 and 6 streaks.