Home The Bridge

Friday Offer

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in The Bridge
ad6c8riu1fvv.jpg

Did they seriously send this <snip> ˜Shan out to everyone?

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this were right after Christmas and I had just gotten a $100 Google Play gift card, I would probably buy it. As is, hard pass.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow-ow!

Erm, no, DB. srsly? 😃😃
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Come on everybody the name says it all. Who do you think is being plundered by buying this offer.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s my offer pretty much every Monday.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely not for me. 1 mil credits I don't need, 5000 chrons never hurt, but don't have anywhere near the value they once would have. 1,500 dil is always useful. 30 packs for a portal where I only have 8 possible 4*'s needing stars from it and there's always a chance I'll get zero golds. All for a hundred bucks. Nah.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a second look, it’s 2500 less dil and 1 mil more credits than that the usual Monday offer.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    With a second look, it’s 2500 less dil and 1 mil more credits than that the usual Monday offer.

Sounds like your normal Monday offer is the better offer. But you still would be plundered if you bought it.
  • I guess not many spent money on this event so they try something else.
  • Not very tempting with Black Friday in a week. Really hoping a better deal planned Friday and Monday.
  • RennJaxo wrote: »
    Boy, they're really going overboard lately in these hail Mary plays to drum up some quick cash. I'm beginning to fear for the longevity of this game.

.....beginning to?
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Plunder my wallet??? No thank you.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at it this way - if you just migrated over from GOTA, or are a relatively new player with a whale-like bank account, this offer could absolutely jumpstart your experience and help you become competitive with more established players. So from that perspective, it's fine.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think for $99 and ALL those packs it should come with crew slots. It is my birthday today and I briefly considered buying this for myself just because, but then I realized I'm already at 175 / 180 crew slots and the thought of getting so many new crew seems wasteful.
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Unnecessary image removed. Why not provide feedback on what kind of offer you would like to see instead? ˜Shan
  • I smell a whiff of desperation with this offer and all the new shuttle rentals. The game was always pay to win, but this really reminds me of that fact. And with all the recent problems with the game and the other remaining DB games being shut-down, I don't feel comfortable giving them any more of my money.

After playing for 2 years and spending a significant amount, I think I'm getting to the point where I'm probably going to be done with this game soon. I just don't feel good playing it any more.

This. Honestly. The experience has become petty, arbitrary and spiteful. Add to it the endless uphill slog of grinding away and I'm nearing the point where even the Sunk Cost Fallacy won't be enough to keep me coming back for more.
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, as you are asking..
    What about some less expensive legendary citations ? Like.. 4 for $20 ?

Wow that was exactly what I would have answered. Even the price matches. Highfive I suppose?
  • Ren~ wrote: »
    Why not provide feedback on what kind of offer you would like to see instead? ˜Shan

@Shan
    Since you asked, I'd like to see all your offers prices cut down by factor of 10. That would be the best business decision DB has ever made. In a long term, it's better to make $10 x 10 than $100 x 1 and you're losing whales fast anyway..

• Oh oooh..
    "Quarks Rigged slot machine"
    Costs $15 you get 10 pulls of 10 (can purchase twice).

Random mix of various items drop in each pull not -limited- to crew..
    (1 shuttle speed up, 4* parts, 3* crew shuttle request, supply kits, free Dabo Spin, merits, credits , chrons)
    The guaranteed item drop per pull would be 5000 honor OR a legendary
    (5000 honor taking the place of the 4*s that we usually Already have)

Maybe even have item beholds..

Have Convergence Day Quark as the sell image / host while your pulling.
  • An offer with Legendary citations or Legendary Beholds would be pretty nice. At a reasonable price point though, please: these $100 offers are strictly for the mega whales.