$20 for
    20,000 Honor
    10 Packs
    1,000 Dil
    1,000 chrons
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Ren~ wrote: »
    Unnecessary image removed. Why not provide feedback on what kind of offer you would like to see instead? ˜Shan

So it kind of looks like anything but what that offer was? I still think citations should replace purples in the packs you are trying to sell us. You know, the ones that offer almost nothing but honor?

Edit: Then to add insult to injury, an 8 hour voyage with two useless Toby Russells?
    h351hd7w73y6.png
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    This would be great:

What about some less expensive legendary citations ? Like.. 4 for $20 ?

And this:

How about good old 10x10 packs for $15 but comes with a citation OR double / triple the chances of a legendary ?

And also this:

I still think citations should replace purples in the packs you are trying to sell us. You know, the ones that offer almost nothing but honor?

• ASK THE GALAXY FOR A DIME

$9.99

500 Chronotons
    100,000 Credits
    150 Dilithium
    Three 10x Premium Packs
    500 VIP points

Offer may be purchased 10 times

Gotta ask for clarification,
    Is the Dilithium and vip in addition to what you'd normally get for a purchase ?
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    ASK THE GALAXY FOR A DIME

$9.99

500 Chronotons
    100,000 Credits
    150 Dilithium
    Three 10x Premium Packs
    500 VIP points

Is the Dilithium and vip in addition to what you'd normally get for a purchase ?

it's exactly 1/10th of everything in today's deal including price. then make it available to buy 10 times. So, those with $10 can buy one. Or, if you want to buy it 10 times, it's exactly like today's deal.
    qmumpgl2zok4.png

• Like many others, I don't expect this game, or DB, to be around much longer. I continue playing for two reasons: I like the lads and lasses in my fleet and, after dropping $4k CDN I am damn well getting every last cent of my entertainment dollars from this. But I can't even see myself getting the monthly card anymore. DB just doesn't deserve it.
  • An offer with Legendary citations or Legendary Beholds would be pretty nice. At a reasonable price point though, please: these $100 offers are strictly for the mega whales.

Except, whales wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole. There's no ROI in it for them. The packs will give them purples, and they already have all of them immortalized.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am more of an octopus than a whale, I sit on the bottom and if something good comes by I grab it, but even I have no use for purple packs.
  • edited November 2018
    I have a spare $100 dollars i can spend on it right now....but i am with the large majority that fear for the longevity of the game...correct me if im wrong but lots of major cash grab attempts in a single week is a bad sign? Also add in, i have enough credits for a long time, i dont need chrons as i am running out of crew to level with low crew slots, and packs are a complete waste recently as all i see those 30 packs as less than 30,000 honor. Packs rarely give me a useable 4 star and even less a useable 5 star, and i have low crew slots. DB!!! Make an offer with some crew slots, or some 5 star cites, I MIGHT BUY THAT DESPITE THE FACT THAT ALL SIGNS SUGGEST THAT THE COMPANY IS GOING UNDER!! Just to put this into perspective, i REALLY want captain Spock, but im not gonna go get his $100 offer, i will go get the $10 because i want to ff Penk, and if i get Spock from the 2 included event pulls, great (one less crew slot), and if not, oh well (EDIT: still getting used to the new event rewards structure, Spock isnt in the event pack! Oops). Offer the big players something they want, if you are gonna do such a blatant cash grab, make it appealing. This offer is almost pure garbage (the #1 pure garbage offer being all ship schematic offers 🤮). My 2 cents, because thats all db will get from me regarding this offer!
  • Ii will go get the $10 because i want to ff Penk, and if i get Spock from the 2 included event pulls, great (one less crew slot), and if not, oh well.

Not to be a Debbie Downer here, but Spock isn't in the event packs. Thanks to our fabulous new MASSIVE VALUE reward structure, Weyoun (last week's gold) is in this event pack along with Penk. You'll have to wait until next week for a chance to buy Captain Spock -- which is probably a waste, since it's a hybrid and you'll get the new 4* fused for free...
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Ii will go get the $10 because i want to ff Penk, and if i get Spock from the 2 included event pulls, great (one less crew slot), and if not, oh well.

Not to be a Debbie Downer here, but Spock isn't in the event packs. Thanks to our fabulous new MASSIVE VALUE reward structure, Weyoun (last week's gold) is in this event pack along with Penk. You'll have to wait until next week for a chance to buy Captain Spock -- which is probably a waste, since it's a hybrid and you'll get the new 4* fused for free...

I know, added an EDIT and began hitting my head on a bulkhead right now XD
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way too expensive for me.
  • ASK THE GALAXY FOR A DIME

$9.99

500 Chronotons
    100,000 Credits
    150 Dilithium
    Three 10x Premium Packs
    500 VIP points

it's exactly 1/10th of everything in today's deal including price. then make it available to buy 10 times. So, those with $10 can buy one. Or, if you want to buy it 10 times, it's exactly like today's deal.
    qmumpgl2zok4.png

Wow.. I didn't even realize that.
    No offense to you, lol but that highlights even more so what a bad deal it is that this topic is about.

Nicely done.
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Ren~ wrote: »
    Unnecessary image removed. Why not provide feedback on what kind of offer you would like to see instead? ˜Shan

Wow Ren, that's a pretty awesome impersonation of Shan. I could almost hear her voice..
    (If I'd ever actually heard it in the first place)

Well, as you are asking..
    What about some less expensive legendary citations ? Like.. 4 for $20 ?

Or not this month, but next month that same great deal they had last Christmas
    30x 10 packs and 6500 Dilithium for what.. $50 ?

How about good old 10x10 packs for $15 but comes with a citation OR double / triple the chances of a legendary ?

Or how about a utilities kit
    2 Voyage revival tokens
    5000 Honor
    500 chronitons
    4 shuttle boost 10x
    $6.99 ?

Or how about..
    A super utility kit, includes everything listed in the last one also contains
    5 crew slots and
    10 merit pull tokens $12 ?

I could go on..

Personally I am a big fan of the 10 for 10 deal, not sure how that is for the euros? but that is really the only offer I have a hard time passing up ;)

or how about 5* citations, have they ever sold those?
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    All immortal beholds must be remedied...it's the single biggest reason I don't spend anymore. If a player has invested enough to have an all immortal behold give them a citation

Very much this! There is nothing so aggravating as getting a behold (4* or 5*) and seeing all 3 crew already immortalized. If the airlock-honor was higher, fine (maybe). But it's clear that won't be changing, so give the citation instead. As a fourth option. Some players might still want to grab an extra copy of an immortalized card to build a duplicate, so they can have that option. Most of us would prefer the rarity-matched citation. This would remove one of the barriers to pack purchases for established players.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Other than the monthly card I’m not giving this company any extra cash. If that offer was a quarter that I wouldn’t buy it. I’ve had it with the greed, the poor treatment of players, the arrogance of those above Shan who refuse to own up to the multitudes of errors. There is zero desire for any kind of longevity, they have bastardized the concept of Trek for a quick buck. Damn shame too with the right management of a game like this it really could be so much more. But if Sears can want to pay its executives millions while in bankruptcy then why can’t Radoff & co treat a beloved franchise like their own personal ATM. Just disgusts me to no end. I wish I would have awakened sooner and not trusted them to put game before personal profit. The only thing keeping me playing is my fleet. If that ever goes then I’ll delete this in a heartbeat.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • QH is FOREVER dude!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I get as a business your plan is to make money, but that is just ridiculous. They are really going out of their way to monetize every, single, possible action. And yes, we all understand there is an option to not buy; however, how about making offers that are more realistic for the average player...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    QH is FOREVER dude!

Does QH stand for anything?
  • QH is FOREVER dude!

Does QH stand for anything?

Quarks Holosuite
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping it was fans of Queen and their Highlander songs.
  • I was hoping it was fans of Queen and their Highlander songs.

There's room for some overlap! 😂

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping it was fans of Queen and their Highlander songs.
    "Who wants to live for ever anyway!."

DB: Do Better