Home The Bridge

Peldor Joi Threshold Pull

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    The threshold pull gave me my final star on Ambassador K'Ehleyr, so thanks for that.

My event pack earlier in the week left me with far more reaction...
    5ig8xhgdh12r.png
    ...generally positive reaction at least (I had already leveled Weyoun 5 earlier in the week so didn't need rep fuel).

Even though you got another Weyoun 5 (grats btw), this kind of pull should simply not happen. There should be a cap on how many slots get occupied by schematics.

There is, 9 slots are the cap since you're guaranteed a 4/5*. Honestly, schematics or 3*, it's all filler. We're pulling for the 4* or 5* that we want, anything else is just a placeholder so you don't get nothing in the slot.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it 20 mins ago.

Third star on Silik (behold: Professor Scott (1/4), Silik (2/4), Dolim (not owned)), 600 honour, 300 ship schematics for fuel
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • 600 honor and a bunch of schematics.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Hardly worth it. Nothing but honor.
    kpib6vl24ok8.png
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    ldnijmae4t3k.png

Honor and a second star for Borgi LaForgery :)

Geordi La Borg?

I pulled a Laborer Spock (which is nice since I don't have him started yet... look at all those traits)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor, schematics, and berlinghoff Rasmussen. Meh.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a 4* All-Immortal Behold and a 5* Behold. I got Daystrom (1/5), AoS Crusher (0/5) and Agent Janeway (1/5). Picked Janeway.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 900 honor and 300 schematics, which were actually useful, but didn't result in any ship level-ups. My featured crew was a straight drop of 4* Colonel Karr, who has been in my freezer for quite some time.
  • 800 honor, as expected.
  • 500 honor
    Admiral Picard out of a purple behold
    third star on Ambassador Neelix (which will mean one more star on Tuvix as soon as I can get a Tuvok out of somewhere)
    one "useful" ship schematic
    replicator schematics

Not so bad, all in all.
  • 4* behold where the only non-inmortal choice was a second star on Apollo, which I took.
  • Got this:
    ktho7t5uteya.jpg
    o78mcyk5p3a6.jpg

Since I had T'Pol already FE, this immortalized her immediately. Rather content with this.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • 900 honor and 150 ship schematics replicator rations
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Holy smokes ... just made 350k vp ... and the pack was great!

8x 3*s for Honor
    1 set of ship schematics

1 5* behold - 3rd star for Will Scarlett, Mintakan Riker (new) or Leonardo da Vinci (new).

I went massively against my normal instinct to add stars and went for Leo, he's apparently great for Voyages.

Congrats fleetmate! Hope I get similar luck.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went massively against my normal instinct to add stars and went for Leo, he's apparently great for Voyages.
    He is, Top SCI/ENG crew and can be used in a MED slot. Some nice traits as well, Prodigy and Hologram

DB: Do Better
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor, schematics, and berlinghoff Rasmussen. Meh.

I was happy when I got a 4th star for Rasmussen because I thought he will go straight into freezer and then there is a shock his base SEC is over 900..
  • Final star for Mirror Jennifer SIsko and fourth star on Wrathful Khan, so I'm pretty happy for once.

Nothing but the standard quick start and then a steady stream of four-group shuttles to get there; not a single rent-a-shuttle was used, and no 90 minute boosts were used after the quick start, so that wasn't too shabby.
  • Third star for Liasion Torres, schems and honor. Nothing exciting today.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    He is, Top SCI/ENG crew and can be used in a MED slot. Some nice traits as well, Prodigy and Hologram

He’s pretty comparable skill-wise to Protomorphosis Barclay on ENG/SCI (5 points lower for voyage score on these two skills than Spider-Man before starbase/collection bonuses) but he of course has a slightly better (by about 50 points) and far more valuable third skill. I’d cite Leo if I wasn’t already loaded for bear when it comes to ENG/SCI voyages...
  • The game is punishing me for plucking out two Shukars a day ago, while fishing for the final star on Tarrah (took 4 pulls) so it's only honor. I can't complain though.
  • Begold with Musketeer LaForge, Grelka, and Mirror Spock - chose Spock.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh, I suppose I should be pleased with mine — got a Behold that let me immortalize Feezal Phlox. But all she really represents is one more step toward the next Achievement and a bunch of resources down the drain.

So… yay?

1AZLLmP.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Pretty much everyone in my fleet got nothing but honor. I got almost nothing but schematics. Possibly the worst pull I’ve ever had

aizkho0c667o.jpeg
  • But then in my 5 single rare pulls from the event end rewards, I got a behold the got me my fourth star on Mirror Geordi so there’s that.
  • Just honour and schematics but then Ive a few immortalised 4*.