Home Fleet Central
Options

Task Force April [TFA] is now recruiting! [Active community, MAX Starbase]

[TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in Fleet Central
Task Force April [TFA] is currently RECRUITING! Please read this post for information on how to join our ranks.

About Us

Our fleet is a friendly, helpful, and active community of Trek fans who strive for low drama and high achievement. We maintain a full or nearly full roster at all times, and typically knock out our daily fleet targets with 8-10 hours to spare. We’ve maintained consistently high event rankings for over a year, typically finishing in the top 20 game-wide. A number of our squadrons are competitive in the top 100 when they fully commit. We also offer the benefit of an maxed out starbase (Lv. 134) to give you an edge in all game activities.

How to Join

Our only requirements are a consistent activity level (we encourage our members to aim for individual event ranks of < 10K and maintain that over time), participation in one of our squadrons, and adoption of the [TFA] tag at the beginning of your in-game player handle. We set no specific requirements for VIP, ships, or crew, though a captain level of at least 50 is strongly preferred.

If you think we sound like a good fit, feel free to reply to this thread, and/or send a personal message to me, [TFA] Celeres. In your message, please provide a few details about yourself and your current crew progress. We look forward to welcoming you to our fleet!

A Few Other Guidelines

We do request that players notify their squadron leader should they need to be absent from the game or if not planning to participate in a given event. All of our members are also advised to consistently monitor both the fleet Message of the Day as well as their squadron chat, as important information/instructions may be relayed through these channels.
First Officer - Task Force April
Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs

Comments

• Options
    We now have 2 spots available. Join our fleet and enjoy both rewards and community.
    LLAP
  • Options
    Task Force April still has 3 spots available for active Captains level 20 or higher. I joined a while ago and it has increased my enjoyment of STT tremendously. TFA is a friendly, low pressure place to both learn and excel in this game. Contact my super-friendly squad leader [TFA] Celeres to sign up.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    We now have two slots available---both would round out otherwise firmly established squads. We're looking to fill these ASAP, so if you are searching for a good fleet, please don't be shy!
  • Options
    We are now looking for one last recruit. Please reach out if interested!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    TFA currently has two slots open, ready to be filled immediately. Even while down two, our fleet just finished 5th in the recent 'Fast as Light' event, along with 3 squadron top 100 finishes! If you're looking for an active, friendly, and accomplished group of players to enjoy STT with, and want to do so without additional requirements like VIP level or separate chat apps, we'd like to meet you. Post here or send me a message. :)
  • Options
    This is a shameless bump. If you're looking for an awesome fleet that's recruiting today, hit us up! I can almost guarantee we're easier than a credit check at a shady used car lot. You're pre-approved! 0% APR!

Well, maybe not that easy. But close.
  • Options
    I just joined last week thanks to recruitment and it’s very profitable!
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Hello. I play everyday and think I would be a good fit. I’m low key and just enjoy the game. Please let me know if a spot is open and anything else you need from me. Thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hello. I play everyday and think I would be a good fit. I’m low key and just enjoy the game. Please let me know if a spot is open and anything else you need from me. Thank you!

We are indeed still recruiting! Either reply here or (preferably) send me a PM with a handful of pieces of info:

-Your in-game handle
    -Your DBID
    -A very brief summary of where you are in the game (basically your crew size/progress)

We look forward to welcoming you.

Cheers,

Celeres
  • Options
    We now only have one vacant slot remaining. Please don't hesitate to drop us a line if interested!
  • Options
    Task Force April [TFA] is open for recruitment once more! If you're looking to join a friendly, top-tier fleet, don't hesitate to each out. We want to hear from you!
  • Options
    We have two open slots and we're a top tier fleet with a mix for spending and f2p members. Please PM either Celeres or myself if interested.
  • Options
    Only one slot remaining until we reach our goal for the TFA Winter Recruitment Drive! We aren't going to stop until you send us a pathetically small amount of money a PM or leave a post here telling us how excited you are to join TFA! Just think about how much of a difference TFA can make in your life, and how much you'll value all of our great programming, like All Chronitons Considered, Fresh Honor, Squad Talk, and of course, the Star Trek: Discovery Trash Talking Hour, hosted by our very own Commodore Wizzlestix! And in addition to the benefits of membership, if you actually *do* send us money, we'll throw in a tote bag, maybe. (Do not try and send us money.) So don't wait, act now, or we'll chime back in every 15 minutes whether you want us to our not! Make your pledge today.
  • Options
    Omgwtfbbq!

Brilliant post, Brother Celeres... the sheep will never figure out we're a religious cult... er... um...

One opening left folks! Sign up now before it disappears lile the 1250 Chroniton offer!
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    We even now have a fancy new stt.wiki fleet page....so you know we are legit! Check it out!

Then join.

Or don't.

But you really should join.

Unless you are really boring. Then don't.

Task Force April Fleet Page
  • Options
    Lucky thing the ”unless you’re really boring”-part was added after I joined☺️
  • Options
    Lucky thing the ”unless you’re really boring”-part was added after I joined☺️

Yes but we needed you. Who else would tell us when the paint was dry?
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys sound awesome. If I didn't like my fleet so much, I'd join in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Any room at the present? I haven't been playing long but I am lvl 47, VIP 10 and very active.
  • Options
    Skeeve wrote: »
    Any room at the present? I haven't been playing long but I am lvl 47, VIP 10 and very active.

Hi, yes, we're recruiting for our final slot. I sent what I think was your account an in-game message and friend request.
  • Options
    We actually have three folks interested and we're in the process of setting up a sister fleet.

It never rains but it pours. :)
  • Options
    Our new sister fleet, [TFA II] Task Force Pike, was formed this weekend.

We've received more requests than we have openings for so we decided to form an affiliate fleet.

TFA Task Force April will serve as a the main fleet, for higher level Captains, while TFA II Task Force Pike will start as an Open fleet for new Captains with the intent that it will grow into its own.

So... we currently have 40+ openings and we're looking for a mix of veterans to lead squads and mentor rookies who want to learn the game. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    47 openings left in our new sister fleet! Enlist today and... and start meeting daily starbase donation rewards... um... soon! ;)
  • Options
    Bumpity bumpity bump...

It's the catchiest jingle I could come up with today...
  • Options
    Task Force Pike just filled out its first squadron. Time to get in on the ground floor...
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Options
    Have you just started playing Star Trek timelines, and feel intimidated by the scope yet? Come give [tfa ii] task force pike a try! We are really active and have a mix of veteran players and newcomers.
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Options
    Have you just started playing Star Trek timelines, and feel intimidated by the scope yet? Come give [tfa ii] task force pike a try! We are really active and have a mix of veteran players and newcomers.

What he said! (Cos FAQ is a chap, not really a female Andorian.) C'mon and join the fun!
  • Options
    Alrighty kiddies, no pushing, no shoving. We have room for one high level Captain in TFA and lots of room in TFA II.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Indeed, we are searching for two strong recruits to bring us back up to capacity. If you are interested in joining our team, we'd love to hear from you!