Home The Bridge
Options

Elusive Treasures

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
ET Double pack for $50. A bit too pricey for my liking but I am sure some will buy it.

Jim
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would never buy this, but I look forward to seeing anyone's results.
  • Options
    Would buy it if it was exclusively limited time or legendaries - but too much risk of spending 50 quid on 4000 honor.
  • Options
    easypeasyeasypeasy ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Why does it say it costs 72 dili to buy 1 in that pic then on the sale page it's 650 dili to buy 1?

Quark the scammer....
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    easypeasy wrote: »
    Why does it say it costs 72 dili to buy 1 in that pic then on the sale page it's 650 dili to buy 1?

Quark the scammer....

LOL, of course they used a picture with an error in it!
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    ET is an awesome buy for those getting started and are trying to "catch up".
  • Options
    easypeasy wrote: »

Quark the scammer....

LOL, of course they used a picture with an error in it!

Error, or false advertising?
  • Options
    This offer is my kryptonite...
  • Options
    Stay away. Half of the Beholds were useless because they would have 3 characters that I already had immortalized.
  • Options
    What's the definition of 'Limited Crew'?
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    ET is an awesome buy for those getting started and are trying to "catch up".

This. I’ll update my Begold Simulator thread tonight with stats but the bottom line is this will, on average, yield much better options than Premiums, 45khonor begolds, or most crew packs. Unless you’re swimming in recent FF golds.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the list Shan posted is accurate and two voyage exclusives are really in the pack then there are a total of five 4*'s in the pool that I can use so this is likely a mostly honor proposition for me. Pass.
  • Options
    If the list Shan posted is accurate and two voyage exclusives are really in the pack then there are a total of five 4*'s in the pool that I can use so this is likely a mostly honor proposition for me. Pass.

Yeah, I wanna know if Ensign Picard and Dr. Leonard McCoy are in the pack, too, @Shan.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhh I've wanted this one for ages, though I am worried now that I have all but about 20 4* crew fully-fused...
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the point with such a long list?
  • Options
    What's the definition of 'Limited Crew'?

Those that aren't in un-branded portal packs yet.
  • Options
    Also, the packs aren't just the limited. Most of the ones that popped (if not all) for me were not on the list.
  • Options
    Also, the packs aren't just the limited. Most of the ones that popped (if not all) for me were not on the list.

Oh, bummer. So it’s basically a discounted, short time early portal update with better gold pull chances. Even with that the begold pull options should be about 10% better quality than current portal on average, due to stat creep, but an only-new crew offer would have been even better :-)

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    ohhhh I've wanted this one for ages, though I am worried now that I have all but about 20 4* crew fully-fused...

I pulled the trigger on a single offer. My results of 20 pulls:

- 4th copy of 5* Laborer Spock (only option I already had)
    - 1st copy of 5* Gunslinger Uhura (only 3-skill option & only option in a collection)
    - 4th copy of 4* Lieutenant Arex Na Eth (only viable option)
    - 3rd copy of 4* M-113 Creature (only viable option)
    - 3rd copy of 4* Mirror Jadzia Dax (only viable option - 2nd FE copy of this crew)
    - 2nd copy of 4* COP Founder Archer (only viable option)
    - 2nd copy of 4* Marshal of France Q (only viable option)
    - 1st copy of 4* Tarquin (only viable option)
    - 12 duplicate 4* = 2400 honor

I would have enjoyed more be-golds, especially adding stars to existing 3-skill 5* crew, but I also could have pulled more all-duplicate beholds. Not sure that it's worth that much $$$, but I've always wanted to buy this pack and had received an iTunes gift card as an early Xmas present... so what the heck!
  • Options
    54,99 EUR for 20 crew of which I may need only two (the two guaranteed legendarys)? no, thank you.
    Deep Space Exploration Fleet - German Casual Fleet
    Created a kingdom. Reached for the wisdom. Failed in becoming a god.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok maybe I’m just bad at English but 50 bucks for 20 pullls right? Or is it just 2 pulls
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I wanna know if Ensign Picard and Dr. Leonard McCoy are in the pack, too, @Shan.

Saw a screenshot where someone pulled Picard, so I guess they're in there (or at least he is).
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok maybe I’m just bad at English but 50 bucks for 20 pullls right? Or is it just 2 pulls

Two 10X pulls.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭

Two 10X pulls.

So it’s basically cheaper to buy it with dilithium then
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    So this guaranteed a gold in each 10 pull, unlike some of the offers in the past. These were the gold beholds I got in 2 ten pulls. v59x9tdg1os4.png
    qmd375d7gonw.png
    yirxg1ucswp6.png
    y8m7qao95x8s.png

Even though I had several all ff already, two of the ff ones let me get a fifth star on a dup, and there were some great crew included.

This would have been an epic set of pulls for someone who didn’t have many of them already FF.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Your English isn’t bad, the wording was very confusing (except maybe in the in-game mail)