Home The Bridge
Options

USS Enterprise A

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
So I bought 3 packs trying to get at least some of these schematics - Zero Nada Zilch. Its not like the ship really does anything at 1/10 but really. Total waste of money.
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the schem packs are a waste unless you really "gotta have it". And if you want to FF the ship forget about it unless you want to pull over 100 packs depending on "rng".
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went for it as the Enterprise A is my most wanted ship, Id have even taken the Refit edition. I took this like a most wanted crew. I had to buy two packs. Got 100 schems, which is enough to build the ship with the threshold drops. Im happy
    Likewise I wanted the ship, not enough to remortgage my house for but I thought I would get something from 3 packs. Alas RNDjesus wasn't with me.

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went for it as the Enterprise A is my most wanted ship, Id have even taken the Refit edition. I took this like a most wanted crew. I had to buy two packs. Got 100 schems, which is enough to build the ship with the threshold drops. Im happy

The cartoon art of the ship has looked...kind of off...does the in-game version look better?
  • Options

That happens to me every Skirmish Event. I get exactly enough to build + 75 extra, then the ship sits forever unable to level...
    Reliant: Level 1 + 75 schems
    Jem'Hadar Flagship: Level 1 +75 schems
    Captain Proton Rocket: Level 1 +75 schems (Do you see a pattern yet?)
    Valdore was the only one I didn't get any extra, so it sits at 575/600 level 0

Happy I get the Enterprise-A of course (you guessed it: level 1 + 75 schems). NOT happy it will sit for a year until we get more schems to level her up!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the Enterprise A if only to use has my flagship.

Seeing that white wonder on the big screen as a kid definitely imprinted on me.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »

The cartoon art of the ship has looked...kind of off...does the in-game version look better?

Kind of wondering the same thing.
  • Options

Kind of wondering the same thing.

She's not perfect, but she's gorgeous.

I rarely spend money on the game, but I had to see this ship every time I signed in. It was worth it.
  • Options
    Tried to post some pics, but it says I need to be around longer first... Sorry.
  • Options
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    So I bought 3 packs trying to get at least some of these schematics - Zero Nada Zilch. Its not like the ship really does anything at 1/10 but really. Total waste of money.

Agreed, it took me 5 ship packs to get 1x 150 5* Enterprise A schematics.

I think that there is an issue with DB drop rates for this offer.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »

It was not my day today. I got exactly 600 from 10 packs I got from the 100 and 25$ offers. Not only is that a awful rate, but took me 31 packs to get 1 Spock.

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I tried 4 packs for a spock and called it good enough after not seeing one. (and yeah I know not to expect one in that).

Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    gg21q4drea9z.jpeg

Here is a photo of it traveling

looks awesome, but watch out for warp imbalance wormholes :)

I hate to be "that guy", but that wasn't the "A" 😉
  • Options

It was not my day today. I got exactly 600 from 10 packs I got from the 100 and 25$ offers. Not only is that a awful rate, but took me 31 packs to get 1 Spock.

31 packs is ludicrous, there has to be an issue with the drop rate this event. @Shan ????
  • Options
    The Reliant is Blue and Blue (DS9 appearance). Both should be Black on the outside and Black/Blue on the inside...
  • Options
    I bought one ship pack and got 200 schematics for enterprise a. Now waiting for the event 😀
  • Options
    Just doesn't look right with all that color on the nacelles. The dark/light contrast was part of the aesthetic.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    [SJ] Admiral Aki[SJ] Admiral Aki ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    DB, please can we have someone change the colour on the nacelles? There shouldn’t re any red in there.

“I think this new ship was put together by monkeys....” and all that.
  • Options
    Just a thought, DB may have had no choice as the 3d Render model may have come from another source.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    The E-A is probably second only to the TOS E in terms of analysis and nitpicking. While I agree that there are some pretty fundamental mistakes in the coloring of the nacelles, I’d like to inject some positivity.

The overall form is beyond reproach for a mobile game. The TOS E has the wrong bridge module to this day. They nailed the shape of the -A. While drifting around, every angle exudes the ship that we’ve all clamored for since the game was released. In most of the systems we have available, her lighting looks fantastic.

I totally agree that there is room for improvement in textures and lighting. I hope that the front portion of the nacelles can be moved from lit crimson to unlit copper. The outer nacelles shouldn’t be lit. Beyond that... she’s gorgeous, and all we could have asked for. I wish she was more accessible to more players, but I think it’s a wonderful ship to look at while we celebrate Thanksgiving.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    sexy_lady wrote: »
    I bought one ship pack and got 200 schematics for enterprise a. Now waiting for the event 😀

Same.
    Can't get a Legendary Gauntlet to save my life, but schematics drop for me pre-event (I had the same result with Captain Proton's Rocket)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭

Wow...that is a 1-in-10 nonillion chance (1 followed by 31 zeroes: 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000). There isn't even an official scientific prefix (like kilo-, mega-, nano-) for that! That is the same order of magnitude as the rest mass of an electron (in kilograms), a.k.a. really, really, really tiny.

I don't want to calculate how much dilithium that is...