Home The Bridge
Options

Durango Troi offer

edited November 2018 in The Bridge
9h6l2nqe3ltl.jpg

Wow ! This is a great offer.

The 2nd best base SEC even at 1/5* and for the bargain price of £ 8.99 in the UK, although I recommend buying through Facebook which is cheaper because it doesn't have an app store mark up.

Highly recommended.

Now if only I hadn't recently spent citations immortalizing my copy.

Grrr

Comments

• Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've wanted Durango Troi forever and she has never appeared in a begold for me.

I immediately bought this.
  • Options
    Yeah, I bought it.... it was a good deal IMHO..
  • Options
    Got this offer a week after FF her with a hoard of honor... Great offer, regardless. She's one of the older crew (March 2017) whose stats are still top-notch.
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Options
    Great card at reasonable price. Easy buy for me. More like this please.
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a week away from her FF ... just in time!

This is a great $9.99 offer. All is forgiven for saddling Mirror Sulu with dead weight today. More please!!!!
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d have bought this on Friday or Monday. The cash I was holding back for a sale item like this has since been spent elsewhere (not on STT).
  • Options
    Great offer, for a great crew. 2nd highest SEC base crew with 1349.

Regardless i have her twice 5/5 already, i bought the offer. Wanted to buy 1250 chrons anyway last event, but no chron offer, so this is a nice plus. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also used Citations to FF her some months back. But since the rerun of her event is not that far away , her SEC base is great and she is regular event character I also bought the offer. One of the cards where I would not mind a second FF copy in time...
  • Options
    PolPol ✭✭✭
    Instabuy
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought without a second thought. Well played, DB.
  • Options
    I already had her 1/5 so at $10 I definitely bought this
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good card but not the kind of skill set I need sadly. Will think about it.
  • Options
    I bought it as well. Increased my star level to 4.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw this offer pop up when I woke up groggy an hour ago. Wanted it, but checked here first. Glad to see my instincts were correct! Purchased with glee!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had her 4/5. Thought about just waiting for a rerun where I could get the 5th star free, but went ahead and grabbed her and now have a new #1 SEC base...

ogt9yg0d0ey1.png

If she rolls around as a rerun threshold I'll just start a 2nd copy.
  • Options
    Now 2/5! Do I blow $25 on the DYC??? Decisions decisions.....

Was planning on waiting for the mega to come out to DYC on it and save the honor for voyage crew.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd give this one serious thought if I didn't already have her at 4/5. With an immortal Cmdr Kira (because I wanted to) and Mirror Picard (because DB wanted to) I'm just one 5/5 away from the possibility, however low the odds may be, of getting an unusable legendary behold, and that's a disappointment I can do without, so 4/5 is my self-imposed ceiling.
  • Options
    Bought this one too, very happy to finally have Durango Troi.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    A good card for a decent price. If I didn’t have her at 5/5 I would have taken the bait. The fact that she’s needed for one of the collections should boost her appeal
  • Options
    I didn't buy it. $10 is too much.

just kidding, I bought it
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    From 2/5 to 3/5 this offer made sense for me to pull the trigger.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tempting. Have her 1/5. But the timing's wrong and the CS is crap. Guess it's a pass after all.
  • Options
    I've wanted Durango Troi forever and she has never appeared in a begold for me.

I immediately bought this.

Same here, and she is the last card I need on that collection!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Well done DB!!
    This offer made me fall off my 3 month f2p wagon.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally I would've jumped on this. I've wanted Durango Troi for a while and still don't have her. But I'm still salty about the Pinafore Data compensation lottery, and I haven't spent a penny on the game since then.
  • Options
    9h6l2nqe3ltl.jpg

Wow ! This is a great offer.
    Highly recommended.
    Now if only I hadn't recently spent citations immortalizing my copy.
    Grrr
    Great card at reasonable price. Easy buy for me. More like this please.
    Bought without a second thought. Well played, DB.

Excellent offer, yes more like this please. Added my 5* to lvl 100, immortal, plus collection bonus. Took no thought at all. Thank you db for a nice reasonable offer.
  • Options
    Ask my fleet if it was worth it and they said yes. I never got a behold with her so double worth it. 24.99 hell no 9.99 yes please.
  • Options
    I couldn't resist that officer considering Durango Troi never came up in a behold. Definitely worth it for me as well.
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    This is the first offer in ages I was tempted with but I'll pass. I dont need another 1/5 and my Rura Kirk has similar base security.