Home The Bridge
Options

Durango Troi offer

2»

Comments

• Options
    Now 2/5! Do I blow $25 on the DYC??? Decisions decisions.....

Was planning on waiting for the mega to come out to DYC on it and save the honor for voyage crew.

Decided I needed an early gift so I splurged. She went from being a 1/5 level 1 to 3/5 FE and now stands proudly in 2nd for SEC base. She's 97th on the voyage stat chart so it will be a while before she is FF.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have preferred a Kirk, but yeah uhmed and ahhed for a few seconds, froze a purple signed into FB because it's cheapest and bought it. Now I have Rura Penthe Kirk and hopefully Layna and Durango Troi will be ready for this event.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought it too. Thank you, DB, for going back to the $10 price point.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    At the price i bought to show my support of more offers like this & now troi @2\5* fe
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn you DB... I chose the wrong month to be skint. (Christmas is around the corner and cant justify the spend). Good offer though - keep them coming.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    yep, no funds to DYC though
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    I have her at 1 star, which pushing her to two stars doesn’t do much for her base stats. If she was my highest security at one star I would have done it.

Glad to see the $10 offer come back
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. Never saw the offer pop. Must not have closed my game out. :-(
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whelp, especially glad I didn't pop now that they've dragged the recurrent 5* up to a slave inducing 400k. Nope. Not thanks, just nope.