Home The Bridge

Gauntlet character reward rng frustration

2»

Comments

• And if you want to take the emotion out of it, use the iampicard tool to play the gauntlet. I don't do as well using it as when I use the actual STT app, but I don't get frustrated either.

Out of curiosity, have you ever won the Caretaker/Armus from iampicard? I've been using it for a few months now and not got a Caretaker from it. Could just be RNG of course.

Two or three of my 6 Caretakers came from iampicard.

Ta. I was starting to get paranoid!
  • And if you want to take the emotion out of it, use the iampicard tool to play the gauntlet. I don't do as well using it as when I use the actual STT app, but I don't get frustrated either.

Out of curiosity, have you ever won the Caretaker/Armus from iampicard? I've been using it for a few months now and not got a Caretaker from it. Could just be RNG of course.

Is that app star trek timeliness crew management from iampicard safe for use?
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aandraa wrote: »
    And if you want to take the emotion out of it, use the iampicard tool to play the gauntlet. I don't do as well using it as when I use the actual STT app, but I don't get frustrated either.

Is that app star trek timeliness crew management from iampicard safe for use?

I am not involved in its development at all myself. I have submitted bugs and suggestions that the developer has (usually) implemented.

It is linked in a sticky in the Ready Room, so DB has given its (albeit silent) blessing. From seeing other people who have talked to DB employees at various conventions, they are quite impressed with the tool itself and love how the community expands on the game.

There was some "controversy" a few weeks ago where some were claiming that iampicard performed some of the same actions as macros do in events. I disagree with that characterization, but DB said they would review things. To my knowledge, they haven't said anything since, but the post pertaining to it in the Ready Room still remains.

I have had no issues in using it and have used it for several months now, but your mileage may vary.
  • i just win in gauntlet Armus XD afther 8 victory in row in gautlet me First is be Guinan 1/5* ,Caretaker 2/5*,Armus 1/5*
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta like it just for the language. Well done!
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    i just win in gauntlet Armus XD afther 8 victory in row in gautlet me First is be Guinan 1/5* ,Caretaker 2/5*,Armus 1/5*

english-motherf-er-do-you-speak-it.png

and congrats

edit omg the filter got my link, give it back!
    edit2 that works
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf is a concrats?
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Wtf is a concrats?

typoed it into goncrats first, it that makes you feel better
    edit which seems to have a meaning too if we believe urban dictionary.
    "When you want to congratulate someone, but dont really mean it."
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.