Home Engineering Room
Options

Not connecting on Facebook

RaijinmeisterRaijinmeister ✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in Engineering Room
I tried different browsers and the game is not loading on facebook.

Even after rebooting the pc the problem persists.

The connection seems ok and I'm not having problems accessing other sites, like the forum, for example.

Anybody else with this problem since today?

Best Answers

• Options
    Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    I was locked out of participating in this event for about a day and a half due to this Facebook problem. Should I start a ticket or can the FB players expect a compensation in the near future? @Shan ? @JazzRiker ?
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Maybe @janitor?

Answers

• Options
    Im having same issue
  • Options
    Im having same issue

Thanks.
    I tried the gaming room and nothing too.
  • Options
    can not connect via facebook here either, tried firefox and edge and chrome and nothing.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

The connection seems ok and I'm not having problems accessing other sites, like the forum, for example.

So not just me then? I have a Dilemma up and game won't load!!!!!!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Same here tried multiple browsers and even tried a vpn, not working
  • Options
    I contacted their support informing this but I would like a word from DB side to know what is going on.

The time is running during an event and we are locked outside of the game.
  • Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I am having this same issue (2 different browsers and 2 different accounts), and on the link to this it said it is answered, but I don't see an answer from DB as to what is going on. this is during the event! I haven't even done my dailies, and its 9:30pm. So I would love to hear when this is going to be fixed, I can't get on my phone to play right now, so this is severely causing major problems.
  • Options
    I contacted their support informing this but I would like a word from DB side to know what is going on.

Problem is I don't know if Db is around on weekends, so might be a long wait ;(
  • Options
    I have the same problem - in both browsers and Gameroom???
  • Options
    i can't get in either
  • Options
    I cant get in to play on Facebook either; i have tried on Google Chrome and Firefox and via gamesroom and still nothing! It wont even let me submit a ticket as its not recognising my username yet its clearly showing on here! I mean seriously STT, this is an event weekend and no-one can play via facebook, its horrendous!!
  • Options
    Im having same issue

Thanks.
    I tried the gaming room and nothing too.

Me three
  • Options
    been like this for hours, and I not able to create a ticket
  • Options
    I’ve also tried through Facebook on multiple devices, WiFi sources, and browsers, but to no avail. What is up with this?
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't care if it is Orion Grand High Orgy Week. People pay cashy folding money for this game. It needs to be fixed when it breaks...??????
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    marcuscat wrote: »
    been like this for hours, and I not able to create a ticket

Create a ticket here: https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  • Options
    Cant log into facebook either. It seams to work in steam but my facebook account and steam account are different
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Have a couple in my fleet that messaged me, they can't get on either.....yoohoo! Tech support? Hello??

xeak44al64we.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Same here. It is been hours and no change: blank screen on facebook.
    It would be nice if there were any reaction at all.
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    same problem here
  • Options
    edited December 2018

I don't care if it is Orion Grand High Orgy Week. People pay cashy folding money for this game. It needs to be fixed when it breaks...??????

well whether you care or not, doesn't change the fact that their might not be anyone there lol. But might be a good point to bring up to them:)

which seems evident by the lack of response which has been going on for like 8 or more hours now
  • Options
    Misery loves company, I see...
  • Options
    Still broken?
  • Options
    Just tried twice on Gameroom and directly on Facebook and it gives me a blank screen. It's not a big deal for me since I mostly log in to Gameroom for purchases only, but I feel for everyone else in this thread :(
  • Options

Well, this and everyone else here makes me feel a little better...
    Same issue here since approx 9-10pm Central Time Friday.
    I was hoping I was not locked out or something weird. Blank screen here also through Facebook on multiple browsers. I will attempt to send a ticket via the link above. Thanx @are_dub
  • Options
    i guess the big winners are those who play mobile. that seems to be the only way in.
  • Options
    BOOM! 6:18am Central: I'm in! All the best to the rest of you.
  • Options
    BOOM! 6:18am Central: I'm in! All the best to the rest of you.

Same here.

Well, I hope they say happened because I couldn't complete my dailies, gauntlet, voyage, etc...

Not to mention the time lost during the event.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    wow that took all night. thank god for the mercy of sleep to pass the time.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."