edited December 2018 in The Bridge
gq6b68dauiic.png

I have him immortalized but cheers for the excellent offer,

Jim
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, that's DF Paris.
  • this a great deal for all involved cause DF Paris has a real rare skill set on top of that he has current ME usefulness seriously a steal
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, that's DF Paris.
    Yep your right, that was my attempt of a play on words.

DB: Do Better
  • And he is part of the holo-enthusiasts collection (3rd star for me. I am now 3 total stars away from the bonus legendary). You have 10 more of my $$$. Well played DB. Well played.
  • PolPol ✭✭✭
    Instabuy
  • Yep, snapped up immediately. Too good to pass up, on top of refilling my chron stores for this weekend.
  • Same here. By the way his third star.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is tempting.
    Let’s fly!
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured that we might get either Lt Crusher or Delta Flyer Paris in this offer. I grabbed this one to make my Paris 2/5.

Added bonus is that this purchase finally put me over to VIP 14. Now I have like 40 free crew slots lol.
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    I immortalized him a few weeks ago, otherwise I would have definitely gone for this offer.
  • Ive passed him up in beholds a few times (others i just wanted more) but this got me 3 more people FE and he's at 50 without the dyc.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I regret choosing O'Brien. Oh, well. I don't really have the funds for it, anyway.
  • Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I’m actually tempted to start my second one with that deal but eh, I don’t really need a copy of him that’s only 1 Star when I’ve already got the immortal version.

P.S. - He’s a super awesome crew and anyone that can get him, should. I’m constantly using him and have been for well over a year now. He’s not as effective as he was in the beginning thanks to power creep but he’s still got staying power.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Got him and a star for lucille davenport
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its tempting, but I don't think I have room. Crew slots would make the decision easier. ;)
    Farewell 🖖
  • I bit. I had him at 3 stars, now 4. Debating about buying a citation to finish him. Probably will wait. I’m sure they will rerun his event again so I will probably finish him then.
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Sold!

2 -> 3 stars. helps make the honor decision easy to bring him to 4. A rare and coveted by me ENG MED.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt bite. I don't really have room and I think a shot at an event offer to try for additional stars for Sphere Builder tomorrow is a better use of my money
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Have had him immortalized for awhile.
    HE is a KEY crew asset IMO
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I have him at 4 stars.

It looks like my virtual money is going to have to come out of my virtual wallet.
  • I think I'm getting this. I have him at 3. Good deal.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t even have to think about this one. Bought it the instant it came up.
  • Mine is immo so wont be buying but kudos to db for the offer!
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    My worry: having recently pushed not one, not two, but THREE versions of Tom Paris to FE status, I am concerned that there will not be enough shuttered Blockbuster Videos in the galaxy to loot to level this Tom Paris.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to buy Chronitons anyway for the Event when they offered the 1250/$9.99. I have wanted DF Paris since I first saw him both for the Skills and honestly the visual appeal of a cool looking card. Snatched before the offer finished coming into focus. Tempted by the DYC even though I had most of the equipment to get him to 50, and Replicator Rations to Replicate the few missing pieces.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    My worry: having recently pushed not one, not two, but THREE versions of Tom Paris to FE status, I am concerned that there will not be enough shuttered Blockbuster Videos in the galaxy to loot to level this Tom Paris.

Delta Flyer Paris is quite possibly the easiest gold in the game to level.
  • This was an easy call to get my 2nd star plus the other goodies.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

I has ALL the Parises to FFFE!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • I saw this pop up late last night on my iPhone just before I went to sleep.

My plan was to buy him when I woke up this morning on my Android decice (it’s slightly cheaper). But the offer seems to have disappeared!

Oh well... £10 saved I guess lol