Home The Bridge

Paris Promo

2»

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    ByloBand wrote: »
    My worry: having recently pushed not one, not two, but THREE versions of Tom Paris to FE status, I am concerned that there will not be enough shuttered Blockbuster Videos in the galaxy to loot to level this Tom Paris.

Delta Flyer Paris is quite possibly the easiest gold in the game to level.

Odd...I don’t remember leveling DF Paris but I do recall that Mirror Spock was easier to level than Talos IV Spock.
  • I got my butt kicked in the event where he was the prize so I never got him. Even though I just put $$ in my account, I decided that I would rather save it for someone I need rather then getting yet another 1/5 that I will hardly ever use.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great deal for them that need him... just not for me.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    My worry: having recently pushed not one, not two, but THREE versions of Tom Paris to FE status, I am concerned that there will not be enough shuttered Blockbuster Videos in the galaxy to loot to level this Tom Paris.

Thanks for the tip. I picked him up last night and had him FE in like 20 minutes :)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine is Level Seventy, 3/4 Equipped and I had to Replicate FOUR Items.........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got mine Level 100 and Fully Equipped...........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."