Home The Bridge

Portal Update Confirmation Thread

Comments

• HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »
    Commander Keras in voyage
    lk2qehrs4ldp.jpg

In this same voyage I got Off- Duty Tilly
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Time portal for tilly
    n96jy52exgdk.jpeg

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll look at the returning Ten Hour Voyage I finally got done, but don't think is any new adds from yesterday's Update.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • edited December 2018
    Commander Keras is also hiding in the Time Portal.
  • Still ticked that old Surak 5* didn't make the cut either.
  • I got Nurse Garland during a voyage today, but forgot to take a screenshot. :(
    Huhu
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still ticked that old Surak 5* didn't make the cut either.

I hope it is a silly oversight rather than an intentional omission. Because I could see the logic behind withholding him to prevent even more complaints about Surak walls in the gauntlet, and it worries me to think that DB may have had the same thought.
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Is Jack Crusher in the portal? I know Weyoun 6 is, but haven't seen Crusher yet.
  • Nurse Garland dropped on a voyage for me last night.
  • Got Sarina as a voyage drop yesterday.
  • Still ticked that old Surak 5* didn't make the cut either.

I hope it is a silly oversight rather than an intentional omission. Because I could see the logic behind withholding him to prevent even more complaints about Surak walls in the gauntlet, and it worries me to think that DB may have had the same thought.

The threads yesterday about the portal update immediately pointed it out, but I don't believe they've responded yet.

That said, withholding Surak from the portal does not seem logical (pun intended,) at least from a 'stop doing things that upset the player base' standpoint. Walls of Surak are going to, over time, be replaced by Walls of Armus, and Surak is going to be a new player's only fighting chance in hell against that wall.
    robownage wrote: »
    Got Mintakan Troi and Science Officer T'Pol on what is proving to be a fruitful Voyage.

uswj5c5i52sc.png

Better than my ten hour Voyage:

Platonic Kirk {1*>2*}
    Reinforcements Stamets {Already 4*, so he is studying vacuum up close}
    Giora Regal {Honor}
    Ensign Chapel {Immortalized and Frozed}
    Security Chief Word {Honor}
    Science Officer T'Pol {To Imortality & Icebox for Challenge}

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • edited December 2018
    robownage wrote: »
    Got Mintakan Troi and Science Officer T'Pol on what is proving to be a fruitful Voyage.

uswj5c5i52sc.png

The RNG gods were smiling heavily on you. You needed these->😎
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can verify that these are there

Tieran Possessed Kes
    Annorax
    Species 8472 Invader
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    z5hi50bcpioz.jpg
    Malik from a voyage.
  • You can cross these off the Voyages list:

Xindi Prisoner Archer
    Profitable Ishka
    Victorian Pulaski
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I just returned with a voyage containing Weyoun Clone 6 3*.He may have been put in portal and voyage right a way. But not listed as available in the long awaited list as an available 3*.
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I just returned with a voyage containing Weyoun Clone 6 3*.He may have been put in portal and voyage right a way. But not listed as available in the long awaited list on the previous available 3*.

He was added immediately after the event ended. I started getting him from portal pulls within a day or two of his event being over
    Not Crew, but if no one has reported it yet, I got two of the new 5* Legendary Reward Doublers today in the six free ten pull boost packs from cadet challenge........
  • NoneNone ✭✭✭
    p46c7j8orhao.png

I got the two star Vulcan ship today. So I guess that means all the schematics made it in the portal that they were going to add.
  • Bringing this to the top since we still have some crew to check off of the list.
  • I got Roga Danar in a voyage yesterday.
    I’ve had or seen screenshots from the portal in fleets I’m in of
    Mintaken troi, Vulcan wedding tpol, Alan a dale from the purple list

Portal 63, Okona, solar sails sisko on the golds
    I see it is already crossed off. Got 150 of the 5* Orion Syndicate Interceptor from Community Pull. Still trying to figure out the screenshot thing........
    edited December 2018
    Rachel garret, 5* Jake Sisko and gunslinger uhura have been sighted in beholds.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got 3* Khan on voyage
    y9w5imgg8lg2.png
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    mgmdsgijvdha.jpg

Pah-Wraith Keiko is in the Portal.