Home The Bridge

Portal Update Confirmation Thread

Comments

• edited December 2018
    I had Tieran Possessed Kes in my last Voyage.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to take a screenshot, but I just got Mirror Leeta from a merit pull, so she's definitely in the portal.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Commander Keras randomly dropped on a Voyage. Already confirmed, though. Senator "It's a FAKE!!!" In a Begold with Momma Troi and a third person I did not know. He already confirmed too.

EDIT: Begold was in the Gardener's Pack.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I imagine this will improve after today due to the 10x offer
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just adding visual confirmation to a few that have been mentioned...

Marshal of France Q:
    w1fxpswil4up.jpg

Mirror Leeta
    :
    czhga3vfqxl4.jpg

Bell Riots Jadzia Dax — not my pull, alas, a fleetmate's:
    8j4yskp6hv7u.jpg

And one that hasn't been mentioned — also from a fleetmate's pull — Xindi Prisoner Archer:
    ut0r3b1q55ck.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Just got Captain Killy from one of 10 for 10 pulls
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surgeon Pulaski and Timicin are confirmed as well:

d6fz0kdt6qgo.png
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Marshall of France Q on my voyage right now.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got a behold with

- Gangster Kirk
    - Captain Killy
    - Mirror Bev. Crusher

All three new for me ... was from the pack you can buy with Honor. Oh, took Killy.
    Did the five ten pack Honour pulls. One of the 3* was Starfleet Uniform Khan.

Got a Begold with Away Team Saru, Pah-Wraith Keiko, and Regent Worf. Hard for me between Saru and Worf, but took Saru. {Had Keiko}
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Out of honor pack got Mirror Zefram Cochrane.
    Out of 10 for 10 got Roga Danar
    q8atawgr94dx.png
    xmcsnqyg9qyn.jpeg

• Good work all, we are almost done! Id also like to mention that in the last portal update Surgeon Pulaski was never seen even though she was put into the loot table we were told...
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, also forgot to take a screenshot, but just got a BeGold from a 10x "For Honor" Premium Pull with Augment Commander O'Brien (stood out, as it would have been my second star, but I chose Captain Killy instead)
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    q8atawgr94dx.png
    xmcsnqyg9qyn.jpeg

Out of Training?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    q8atawgr94dx.png
    xmcsnqyg9qyn.jpeg

Out of Training?

Ever since I completely fully equipped everyone. I have been slowly training my crew for daily achievements. But if I need them for event I fully equip them for it. Otherwise, I am taking my time. This was my main account. All the superrares are duplicates. I wait to have 4 stars before I start training them, the golds I just got today, except for Trip who is on slow training list.

q8atawgr94dx.png
    xmcsnqyg9qyn.jpeg

Out of Training?

Ever since I completely fully equipped everyone. I have been slowly training my crew for daily achievements. But if I need them for event I fully equip them for it. Otherwise, I am taking my time. This was my main account. All the superrares are duplicates. I wait to have 4 stars before I start training them, the golds I just got today, except for Trip who is on slow training list.

It's good to have a plan. I work my training around Daily Chores, too.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

Time Portal
    5*
    Bell Riots Bashir
    Dancing Chekov
    Resistance Neelix
    Augment Commander O'Brien just above, is confirmation
    Mariachi Q
    Enemy Lines Sisko
    Tosk
    Warship Tuvok
    Vulcan Executioner
    Voyage List

4*
    Mutated Paris
    Vulcan Wedding T'Pol

Schematics added

2*
    Miranda Class Ship
    Suurok Class Combat Cruiser

5*
    US.S. Reliant
    Ni'Var
    Orion Syndicate Interceptor

This is what is left
    The ship schematics left are voyage.
    I think we are just wondering if they are in the voyage pool.
    You have to get the 600 schematics.

I do not think the 2* schematics are in voyages.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I pulled Reliant schematics today.

A fleetmate had Bell Riots Bashir in a begold.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Good work all, we are almost done! Id also like to mention that in the last portal update Surgeon Pulaski was never seen even though she was put into the loot table we were told...

I had her as an option in a behold today, I'll post a pic soon now. Confirm Resistance Neelix too

ab1bm6cojgmb.png

Time Portal
    5*
    Bell Riots Bashir
    Dancing Chekov
    Resistance Neelix
    Mariachi Q
    Enemy Lines Sisko
    Tosk
    Warship Tuvok
    Vulcan Executioner
    Voyage List

4*
    Mutated Paris
    Vulcan Wedding T'Pol

Schematics added

2*
    Miranda Class Ship

5*
    US.S. Reliant
    Ni'Var

This is what is left

I don't think I have ever gotten a Schematic on Voyages. But I could be wrong..........
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mariachi Q is in time portal although I went for Seven, tight call though between her and Archer.
    0fothktjpeg3.png
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I think someone mentioned a behold with Dancing Chekov in another thread, but I can't remember which one.

EDIT: Found it
    Second star for Dancing Chekov from a behold (Chekov, 23d Century Martok, Captain Scott), schematics I didn't need, and a bunch of honor.

in this thread: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/133282#Comment_133282
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭

Time Portal
    5*
    Bell Riots Bashir
    Dancing Chekov
    Resistance Neelix
    Mariachi Q
    Enemy Lines Sisko
    Tosk
    Warship Tuvok
    Vulcan Executioner
    Voyage List

4*
    Mutated Paris
    Vulcan Wedding T'Pol

Schematics added

2*
    Miranda Class Ship

5*
    US.S. Reliant
    Ni'Var

This is what is left

I don't think I have ever gotten a Schematic on Voyages. But I could be wrong..........

Some dilemma choices drop 600 5* schematics, but the most recent ship I've seen was the NX Enterprise and that was shortly after voyages launched. I don't think newer ships were ever added to the pool.

Time Portal
    5*
    Bell Riots Bashir
    Dancing Chekov
    Resistance Neelix
    Mariachi Q
    Enemy Lines Sisko
    Tosk
    Warship Tuvok
    Vulcan Executioner
    Voyage List

4*
    Mutated Paris
    Vulcan Wedding T'Pol

Schematics added

2*
    Miranda Class Ship

5*
    US.S. Reliant
    Ni'Var

This is what is left

Some dilemma choices drop 600 5* schematics, but the most recent ship I've seen was the NX Enterprise and that was shortly after voyages launched. I don't think newer ships were ever added to the pool.

Yeah. I remember seeing it on the Wiki. Have always gotten the 4th* drop, I think. Maybe once gotten the Replicator Rations on one that had it as a possible. Until recently, my Voyages have usually only gone to two Dilemmas. Doing better now. Have reached 8 hours several times, and even got the ten hour Accomplishment. Just no joy on Schematics.......
  • I think someone mentioned a behold with Dancing Chekov in another thread, but I can't remember which one.

EDIT: Found it
    Second star for Dancing Chekov from a behold (Chekov, 23d Century Martok, Captain Scott), schematics I didn't need, and a bunch of honor.

in this thread: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/133282#Comment_133282

Nice catch!!

Time Portal
    5*
    Bell Riots Bashir
    Dancing Chekov
    Resistance Neelix
    Mariachi Q
    Enemy Lines Sisko
    Tosk
    Warship Tuvok
    Vulcan Executioner
    Voyage List

4*
    Mutated Paris
    Vulcan Wedding T'Pol

Schematics added

2*
    Miranda Class Ship

5*
    US.S. Reliant
    Ni'Var

This is what is left

You are probably right but i figured why not...
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I have just noticed something strange though about the portal update, Amanda Grayson is not listed she came out (event) week commencing 5th April which would make her a candidate for this update, was this by accident or was she released in the earlier portal update or will be released at a later date?
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • I bought one of the discounted beholds yesterday and chose Enemy Lines Sisko. Should start doing screen shots I guess.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    The schematics on voyages occur on dilemmas which yield 4* 3* crew (but not on the choice that give you voyage only crew) the wiki shows it does happen on choices that give voyage only crew. (I wonder if this predated voyage exclusive crew)
    I believe these are one time rewards. However, there had been a bug recently that gave me them again. I think this is fixed.
    So, it may be people who are just getting the superrare rare dilemmas that will have to figure if the pool has been increased for the 5* schematics.

The 5* schematics reward on voyages would be hard to try to keep a list of what ships are in. It would really need to be kept and updated over a long period of time. And it would essentially need the newcomers to the game to give info on what they receive. This does happen on wiki, though less people would actually input this data to wiki then would do it on this forum.

Edit: I forgot to mention that these one time rewards of 5* schematics occur randomly. That is if you get a dilemma that will yield a superrare crew(see edit2 looks like it is rare crew), all the answers can give you one set of the 600 schematis. However, you may just get honor, Chron, and random SR.

Edit2: The wiki shows the schematics at level 2 (60 honor, 50 chron, and a rare crew) The last time I received 600 5* schematic was on the dilemma When Earth Meets the Sky. This may have been bugged. Has not happened for a while.
    So above when I mention SR crew the highest level dilemmas might be wrong. It may be on mid level dilemmas. So if mid level is the only level that is suppose to give the one time reward of 600 5* schematics. To get info on the current pool will most likely take the most recent STT players.
    edited December 2018
    The schematics on voyages occur on dilemmas which yield 4* crew (but not on the choice that give you voyage only crew)
    I believe these are one time rewards. However, there had been a bug recently that gave me them again. I think this is fixed.
    So, it may be people who are just getting the superrare dilemmas that will have to figure if the pool has been increased for the 5* schematics.

The 5* schematics reward on voyages would be hard to try to keep a list of what ships are in. It would really need to be kept and updated over a long period of time. And it would essentially need the newcomers to the game to give info on what they receive. This does happen on wiki, though less people would actually input this data to wiki then would do it on this forum.

Edit: I forgot to mention that these one time rewards of 5* schematics occur randomly. That is if you get a dilemma that will yield a superrare crew, all the answers can give you one set of the 600 schematis. However, you may just get honor, Chron, and random SR.

I'm close to a Dilemma, and one of the two "pre-cursors" gives a chance for 600 Schematics Dilemma.......

EDIT: Got2* Janeway from a random Dilemma. AM drifting down, so will recall in a little bit.......
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DScottHewitt
    I seem to be wrong on the level of dilemmas that yield 5* schematics. I editted my post above you.