Home Fleet Central
Options

Rise of the Phoenix (Level 134 Maxed Starbase)

Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in Fleet Central
Rise of the Phoenix is recruiting at least 1 new member. We are usually a top 10-20 fleet in events and currently have a level 134 starbase (all base and prof rooms maxed). All fleet goals are met with at least 8-10 hours before the daily reset.

We would prefer level 50 and above captains, but can make exceptions for dedicated new captains. Only other requirements are to meet daily goals and join our fleet chat on discord (no VIP or spend requirements).

We use the discord chat for official fleet communication regarding squads and other topics such as event announcements and starbase room priorities. All squad leaders for faction and faction hybrid events are chosen based on whomever has the best crew available for sharing.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the fleet or are interested in joining.

Best Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    We have a few openings, level 36 starbase currently. Regularly have a few top 50 squads in faction events.

No fleet tags are required. Open for players of all skill and spend levels as long as you meet daily activity targets.
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    We currently have two openings for players who are active daily, active for at least faction events, and are willing to join our discord chat. Our starbase is up to level 40 and we complete all daily fleet goals with at least 8-10 hours to spare so rewards claiming is not an issue for European players.

We just had a great event as well with our top three squads in the top 25 and a few players on lower squads setting new personal bests.

Answers

• Options
    [RotP] Scoustar[RotP] Scoustar ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Thanks! :)
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    We currently have one opening.

Looking for a player who is active daily, active for at least faction events, and is willing to join our discord chat. Our starbase is up to level 42 and we complete all daily fleet goals with at least 8-10 hours to spare so rewards claiming is not an issue for European players.
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Yeah, came back to this fleet after a bit of fleet hopping. Nothing against the other fleets - they all had their strengths, but this is a great fleet to be a part of.

No fleet tag requirements, strong squads, and not only is the discord chat good - makes sense with STT chat also in discord - but the fleet goals are always completed before my bedtime of 10pm UK - and quite often within the first 12hrs before dabo reset.

And it's getting competitive; the overall fleet was 6th in the last event (Fast as light), 9th in akritirian job 2.

Current starbase is level 42, just fyi...
  • Options
    We have one spot open for a player who is active daily, active for at least faction events, and is willing to join our discord chat.

Our starbase is at level 43, we complete all fleet goals with at least 8-10 hours to spare, and have been in the top 10 fleets in the last three events.

• Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    2 spaces have opened up in Rise. We're a top 10 fleet, with several squads in the top 50, and lot's of experienced players to talk to and learn from.

We have no fleet tag requirements, friendly and active discord chat, and complete all daily fleet targets within 12hrs, and frequently faster.

We're now starbase level 49, with several proficiency rooms levelled up.

We welcome players who want to move up to a competitive fleet, but without all the big fleet baggage. A sense of humour will be very much welcomed :smile:
  • Options
    I have a great sense of humour (well, at least my mom tells me I do)!

I'd like to join up!

Name: I am Kirok
    VIP: 2
    LVL: 37

I meet all my daily requirements.
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Dailies done within 10hrs today, still space for one more. Starbase level 50 now. Fleet rank 8 in the current event (Imperial Decree).
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Inactive player removed, space in Rise for 2 more...
  • Options
    We have openings for 2-3 players. No vip requirements, just looking for active daily and event players.

Starbase is level 84. We are regularly a top 10-15 fleet in faction events. We have a discord chat server that is required for squad and fleet management, but optional for any chat beyond that.

Please message me if you are interested in joining or have any questions.
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Top ranking fleet with space, and a new Admiral - meet Paladin27 (above)!

Congratulations on the promotion!

All players welcome, just be active, play daily and enjoy events. Rise is a great opporutunity for new and up and coming players wanting to play their game to the fullest.

There is no requirement for fleet tags, and dialies are all completed by dabo reset each day - no hanging around each day, or waiting until the next while they are completed overnight.
  • Options
    Hi, you are still looking? I am a lvl 54 f2p player, very active and would like to join your guild. THX
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Hi guest, we have 2 more spots still.

Ping Paladin or myself and we'll hook you up.

We're up to level 85 now btw, as you might have seen....
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Level 87 starbase now, still looking for 2 more members. Drop a message here or a PM and I'll respond.

Cheers!
  • Options
    Great fleet, loads of experienced players. Squadrons are well organised. Everyone contributes, so always get full perks. Starbase lvl 87 is icing on the cake. Be quick or the places are gone.
  • Options
    2 spots left at the moment for our level 87 starbase, please message me if you are interested.
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Welcome to our newest member hamster, still want players to come and join us, for the last couple of spots. We need you!
  • Options
    Hi, do you still have spots to fill? I’m currently lvl 32, casual f2p but I play pretty much daily. I ranked 6397 in the last event. I haven’t figured out how to send a msg to another player in game though...
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Yeah we have a spot, be great to have you onboard. I'll ping you a pm and get you started...
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Seems a lot of strong fleets are on a recruitment drive atm! Glad to say we've managed to add some new enthusiastic players in Rise this week, but there is space for up to 2 more players.

No fleet tags required, min lvl 30, any VIP, any spend level (f2p included), and we meet dailies every day during EU daylight. Lvl 87 starbase as I write and rising....
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Ok - spaces all now taken! Best of luck to the other fleets looking for members!
  • Options
    We currently have one opening.

Looking for a player who is active daily, active for at least faction events, and is willing to join our discord chat. Our starbase is up to level 96 and we complete all daily fleet goals with at least 8-10 hours to spare so rewards claiming is not an issue for European players.
  • Options
    SiscardSiscard ✭✭
    Hello, I am interested in joining.
  • Options
    We have 2-3 openings currently.

Only requirements are being active daily and joining our discord chat.
  • Options
    We are still searching. Join a relaxed but competitive fleet. No real requirements, just willing to contribute and discord for management. I joined a few months back, and very happy since. Get in touch if you need more info. Amadeus (my in-game name).
  • Options
    One spot is gone. We still have more space for 1-2 players.
  • Options
    Hi, I’m interested in joining, do you still have spots?
  • Options
    Thanks to the players who joined last week.

We still have 2 openings due to a couple retirements.
  • Options
    We currently have two openings. Starbase is up to level 108.

Only requirements are being active and joining our discord server (required since we use it to plan squads, other chat is optional).

We have squads at all levels so we can find a home for players who are just starting out all the way to those capable of top 1000 finishes. We try to keep players on squads with similar level players and will rotate squad leads based on best shared crew so everyone has a chance to be a squad leader at some point.