Home Fleet Central
Options

Rise of the Phoenix (Level 134 Maxed Starbase)

2»

Answers

• Options
    Still looking for 2 more. Join us if you want to be part of one of the top (in every aspect) fleet!
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One spot open, starbase will be level 110 in a little under 18 hours.
  • Options
    Looking for a fleet to join
    I'm a level 54 cpatain
  • Options
    We have 1-2 openings. Level 112 starbase, top 15 fleet in most faction events. Only requirements are joining our discord and being active.
  • Options
    We are a great fleet and love helping each other reach individual, squad and fleet goals.
  • Options
    Be quick if you want to be part of us. The next event is coming soon.

You want to go for the top? You want to learn from some of the best players and take advantage from a active and helpful fleet?

Then join us, we have a squad for every player. Really only requirement is being active.
  • Options
    Still time to join us before next event!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Looking for 1 new captain to join our fleet. Can make a spot for anyone ranging from a dedicated new player 2-3 weeks into the game to an experienced top 1000 event finisher.

Starbase is currently at level 115. We are usually a top 10-15 fleet in events, and finish all daily targets with 8-10 hours left each day.

We do require all captains join our discord server, be active on a daily basis by meeting daily task goals, and notify us of any long periods of expected inactivity. There are no vip or spend requirements and fleet tags are optional.

We rotate squad leads weekly based on the best shared crew, or if one member of the squad needs help meeting a personal goal.

Please let me know if you are interested or would like additional information.
  • Options
    ACEACE ✭✭✭
    Interested.
  • Options
    Interested.

Hi,

Just sent you a direct message.

• Options
    Starbase is up to 116, still have 1 spot open.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    We have 1 opening after a retirement. Can make a spot for anyone ranging from a dedicated new player 2-3 weeks into the game to an experienced top 1000 event finisher.

Starbase is currently at level 118. We are usually a top 10-15 fleet in events, and finish all daily targets with 8+ hours left each day.

We do require all captains join our discord server, be active on a daily basis by meeting daily task goals, and notify us of any long periods of expected inactivity. There are no vip or spend requirements and fleet tags are optional.

• Options
    Have 1 opening currently, starbase will be 119 later this evening.
  • Options
    Have 2 openings currently. Starbase will be level 120 in a few hours.
  • Options
    Still have 1 opening. Can make a spot for anyone ranging from a dedicated new player 2-3 weeks into the game to an experienced top 1000 event finisher.

Starbase is currently at level 120. We are usually a top 10-15 fleet in events, and finish all daily targets with 8+ hours left each day.

We do require all captains join our discord server (used mostly for managing squads), be active on a daily basis by meeting daily task goals and contributing to the starbase, and notify us of any long periods of expected inactivity. There are no vip or spend requirements and fleet tags are optional.

• Options
    Still have one open spot. Starbase is up to 121.

• Options
    Hi, do you still have an opening?
  • Options
    We have 1 opening again.

Starbase is up to level 123, 1 upgrade away from having all the core/base stats at +10%. We are usually a top 10-15 fleet in events, and finish all daily targets with 8+ hours left each day.

We do require all captains join our discord server (used mostly for managing squads), be active on a daily basis by meeting daily task goals and contributing to the starbase, and notify us of any long periods of expected inactivity. There are no vip or spend requirements and fleet tags are optional.

• Options
    Hello,

I hope I might qualify as a 'dedicated new captain'. I am currently level 36 with three shuttles, have spent a little money for some VIP. I play daily and I am an academic by profession, which means lots of downtime and flexibility--perfect for a game like this.

I can commit to meet daily requirements and events.

PM me if a position is available and open for me. Thanks!
  • Options
    After a retirement by a long time player, we have one opening again. While we would prefer somewhat experienced players (lvl 50+), we can make exceptions for active lower level players.

Our Starbase is now maxed at level 134. We are usually a top 10-15 fleet in events, and finish all daily targets with 8+ hours left each day.

• Options
    We still have 1 open spot, please reply here or pm me if you are interested.