Home The Bridge
Options

Free Niners Sisko.

fy7bxv42zjzs.jpg
I've wanted this Sisko for some time. Thanks a bunch. :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, thanks. I really do appreciate it. He's going to wait in the mail for crew slots, but I like it.
  • Options
    Great move, thanks DB!
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice...too bad I passed on him in a behold yesterday
  • Options
    Very generous and useful for final Mega event. Thank You!
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx DB! I love Sisko and I can level him up during the skirmish event.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Second star! And straight on 'til morning!
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most interesting, completing the collection also gives a "The Niners" baseball.. Is this an easter egg?

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Oooo more command primary legendarys ? Thanks so much...... :neutral:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooo more command primary legendarys ? Thanks so much...... :neutral:

You could always not accept it. Or airlock him.
  • Options
    Second star for for my Niners Sisko. Thabks DB!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flay wrote: »
    It's cool that these gifts are in a non-expiring mail for those without enough crew slots.

Mine is hanging out with Tuxedo and Prince........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flay wrote: »
    It's cool that these gifts are in a non-expiring mail for those without enough crew slots.

Mine is hanging out with Tuxedo and Prince........

I won’t lie, after claiming all of the 5* crew gifts sent out over time the only one that has been consistently useful is EV Suit Archer. Not “frequent,” of course, but useful more than once for an event (or practically never, as is the case for Will Scarlett). Even at 2/5*, Tuxedo Nog rides the pine during voyages where his skills might otherwise be useful and it’ll probably be a while before he’s bonus crew in another event.
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Most interesting, completing the collection also gives a "The Niners" baseball.. Is this an easter egg?

I noticed this as well. I wonder what it is.
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    It's an avatar pic
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    SMM wrote: »
    It's an avatar pic

Yeah, just saw it in another topic. Slightly underwhelming.
    But I like the Niners Sisko gift :)
  • Options
    Been wanting this card for ages - Thanks DB!
    And now that there's a collection... does this mean we can get the rest of the team? Pretty please?
  • Options
    Sweet! I'll admit I was kinda hoping for another star for Will Scarlett as an annual thing, but I'm all about some Niners Sisko.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I'll admit I was kinda hoping for another star for Will Scarlett as an annual thing, but I'm all about some Niners Sisko.

I think it makes more sense to switch it every time. If it was always Scarlett, the guys with him already immortalized would be rightfully salty.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

I passed on a Niners Sisko too. I thought about the upcoming faction event but at one star I figured he would not be useful.
    Then we get this gift. I get him in a behold again. This time I chose him.
    I could have had him at 3F instead it is 2F.

Edit: the one thing I did not mention, I was also thinking they might do a Niner's collection. But, I still decided to pass on him.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    WaldoMag wrote: »

I passed on a Niners Sisko too. I thought about the upcoming faction event but at one star I figured he would not be useful.

Heartbreaking(no offense), but there even might be ppl that already
    had him 5/5 and dismiss em for 550 honor. Thats better? ;)

And sometimes a behold pops up with a crew i see in the nxt 2 Legendary beholds and could have em 3/5, but i didn t picked in the first behold.
    Thats the game. :p
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I already have him fully equipped at 1/5 so this was a very welcome free crewmember, he isnt taking up an extra slot
  • Options

Annual thing? I sure hope that wasn’t our Christmas gift......
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

Annual thing? I sure hope that wasn’t our Christmas gift......

Last year we got Worf and crew slots and crew slot sale, and half price Dabo for a week. I don't remember if there was more.

Edit: we also had extra rewards on one of the Galaxy events.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

And sometimes a behold pops up with a crew i see in the nxt 2 Legendary beholds and could have em 3/5, but i didn t picked in the first behold.

That’s the rub...any free existing 5* crew is going to be an unnecessary 6th star for some people. It’s a bummer for those people but that’s life. As long as it isn’t a Picardgate-style debacle, there’s not much to be done about it.
  • Options
    Free 1/5 stars that will sit in the void of my box till I get another.....because I need more space and yet to hit the half way point on 4's......I fight the tide....
  • Options
    I have a bunch of peeps sitting in my crew waiting to see if there is a sale and if we get any slots.

There’s about to be a bloodletting of 1/4 and 2/4 that are level 1 from my roster...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s the rub...any free existing 5* crew is going to be an unnecessary 6th star for some people. It’s a bummer for those people but that’s life. As long as it isn’t a Picardgate-style debacle, there’s not much to be done about it.

That was a mess. Those of us who paid cashy money for a DYC one of the weeks really did not like it. But, no one was particularly happy, since that was not the 5* people missed..........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?