Home The Bridge
Options

Juliana Tainer in the vault

Comments

• Options
    FF/FE: DIP 435 (127-276), SCI 1256 (272-575), MED 812 (240-554)
    Traits: Android, Musician, Caregiver, Civilian, Cyberneticist, Federation
  • Options
    If she's next week's pack-exclusive release, that would tie TNG (including movies) with DS9 for the year with 45 new crew apiece. Seems pretty likely that will be the case.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a bit surprised she has MED. I'm liking this release of more MED, even if that MED is secondary. It's still strong in her and Archer.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remembered who she was as I was typing in Google, so here ya go if anyone else drew a blank at first:

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Juliana_Tainer
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

... How did you manage to get her stats?
  • Options
    Presumably someone had her on Dabo, won and FFFE'd her.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was on my dabo too...too rich for my blood unfortunately
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looks lovely, but why does it say Sito?
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solid gauntlet crew. No one stupendous skill, but a good balance like Surak. I'd want her just for that, but I'm not going to spring for a pack.
  • Options
    Solid gauntlet crew. No one stupendous skill, but a good balance like Surak. I'd want her just for that, but I'm not going to spring for a pack.

She has to be up there for voyages too.

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her stats have been officially announced by Shan now. But still no pack in the game. I wonder how she's being added.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Her stats have been officially announced by Shan now. But still no pack in the game. I wonder how she's being added.

Probably a Tuesday pack set to go up at the usual time tomorrow but they did everything early so no one had to work Xmas.

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    The announcement does say "12/25" at the top, so I presume it's the Tuesday Pack.
  • Options
    Maybe she is going to be a Christmas gift from DB.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got Sisko as a Christmas gift already.
  • Options
    Now I want to see the Crystalline Entity flying around the some random planet as an Easter Egg.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options

I sure hope that wasn’t our Christmas gift...
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options

I sure hope that wasn’t our Christmas gift...

It was, and it was clearly stated by DB.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apart from the coolness factor mechanically he’s one of the worst Legendaries. On par with Will Scarlett. It’s still nice that we get something, but as it’s also -1 crew slot, it’s hard not to think of it mildly cynically. Still 550 honor is not nothing.
  • Options
    This makes the third Christmas since Timelines launched to come and go without Ebeneezer Scrooge Data (from "Devil's Due"). I knew Juliana Tainer had already been won off a dabo table and immortalized, so she was obviously going to be the new 5* in the pack, but I'd kinda hope that a 4* Scrooge might be a surprise inclusion when the packs went live. Whomp.