Home The Bridge
Options

Does your leftover intel roll over into the next skirmish?

I really hope so. Try as I might, there just wasn’t enough time for me to use up all my intel, with each skirmish taking 2.5 minutes. The phase ended with about 40k intel left.

I started this skirmish with a couple thousand that must have been left over from the last one. So I’m really hoping my 40k intel doesn’t just go to waste.

Comments

• Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. It's gone with the wind.
  • Options
    Nope. It's gone with the wind.

I can’t serioiusly believe that’s true

• Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    poof
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    I’ve gotta be able to get those chronitons back
  • Options

Open a CS ticket and pray to RNGeesus to win the rep lottery. I still don't think they'll do anything for you.
    The intel's been lost at the end since Skirmishes were introduced, and they'd want to take back all the equipment those chrons got you. And not only is that a lot of work, that's a tricky point so say what came from where with which intent.
  • Options
    I would have gotten the chronitons back if there was more time for me to finish the intel. Skirmishes always replenish what you spend into them.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flay wrote: »

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Federation ships on fire off the shoulder of Wolf 359. I watched self-sealing stem bolts glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those intel will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

702a2fnmwqyn.gif
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I started the last Skirmish I had Intel to do, with like ten minutes left. It takes forever for the Battles to load. I was in the third Battle, had enemy Ship <5% Health. One good hit away from 350 Points. Cut me off like an unpaid Cable bill. Be nice if it let you finish an active thing at Phase Change.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Why would you get chrons back? You got Intel as a bonus to a mission you already got rewards from. Nothing carries over event to event.

This. Customer Service would say exactly this. {Maybe more customer friendly.} The Intel is just a Bonus Drop during Event.........
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Intel doesn't even carries to the next phase in the same 2-phase skirmish event
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    **Stealth edits induce redaction**
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started this skirmish with a couple thousand that must have been left over from the last one. So I’m really hoping my 40k intel doesn’t just go to waste.

The (most likely) reason you started with a couple thousand is that there is a intel drip that starts when the event goes live. If you waited several hours before starting, you would have built up an initial amount.

I can't recall the exact drip rate (maybe 1 intel per 10 seconds?), but like everyone else has said - Intel does not carry forward.

Remember, you also farmed items and holoemitters, so the chroniton usage is not wasted by any means.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would chalk this up to a life lesson learned and move on. Unless you were just blindly warping space battles for intel you undoubtedly leveled up numerous crew which are a permanent benefit to you. There is absolutely zero chance you get those chronitons back and if you somehow DO get them back and get to keep all the crew levels you gained in the process, the rest of us should be upset because you will have gotten something for nothing.
  • Options
    40k intel equals 4000 chrons (3000 if you used supply kits)...oof that does hurt!
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    um, except for the very first skirmish, i've yet to start each skirmish with 0 intel.

i started this last one with over 400 intel left over from last time
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    They start you with some token amount. I've left thousands of intel at the end of each skirmish event and have never seen it the next time. I've never really cared because I use skirmish events for pre-farming galaxy events, so I would have run the missions anyway, but the intel does not carry over to the next event.
  • Options
    Kanon wrote: »

Wait, seriously?
  • Options
    40k intel equals 4000 chrons (3000 if you used supply kits)...oof that does hurt!

I did use a supply kit. Initially I had 200k and spent 12k chronitons. I got most of it back from th skirmishes and had 3k left to recover. Ah well
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, seriously?

It absolutely carries over between phases in a full skirmish event.
  • Options

I did use a supply kit. Initially I had 200k and spent 12k chronitons. I got most of it back from th skirmishes and had 3k left to recover. Ah well

Woah, thats a lot of chrons, also another point of why cs wouldnt refund your chrons is because of the boost to your captain level, which is a bummer, but if a lesson was learned it is well worth it (???)
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

It certainly does.
  • Options
    I was hoping we could trade our leftover intel in for more expedition tix.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...