Home The Bridge
Options

Should main event crew be pinned to the top of the list?

Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
In this scrollfest of an event, it seems obvious that the crew you select over and over should be AT THE TOP.

Should main event crew be pinned to the top of the list? 105 votes

Yes, absolutely!
79% 83 votes
No doubt about it.
0% 0 votes
Maybe it never occurred to the developers, but let's bring it up again.
6% 7 votes
I can't believe it hasn't been done yet.
14% 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    And adding to that, give us the choice to play elite directly after we finished epic, in order to keep the crew we already painfully selected (OK, the're fatigued, but good enough for the easier level)

I would be opposed to that. For example, in missions 1 2 and 3, I used different event crew for the two passes to clear the rewards for one screen. So my strategy is start with group 1, and beat 2 of the epic rewards, then shift to elite and repeat. The toggle at the bottom is sufficient. Once done, I switch to group 2 (Really, I am swapping out one or two characters), then switch to Epic and clear the last star.
    All of that is easy to do when the mission in question is retried, you can swap crew and change difficulty. Mind you, the swapping crew is the tedious part, but my strategy above attempts to minimize that.

On mission 4, I use one group to clear all the stars for all the levels. So the auto change would work there, but that is only one mission out of 4.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    I mean, normally when you clear all the stars in a mission on normal mode, a button appears that lets you play elite mode. And after clearing all the stars on elite mode, a button appears that lets you play epic mode.
    Now in Expedition, after the first ticket you want to play backwards. So after clearing all the stars of epic mission 4, I want to play that same mission in elite mode with the same (fatigued) crew. That way the tedious crew selection (because thay are fatigued!) would no longer be.
    Why not give us a button for that?
  • Options
    I gave up on phase 2 a ticket and half in because trying to find the crew was giving me a headache. Not worth my sanity. Allow us to favorite and I’m good.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    I mean, normally when you clear all the stars in a mission on normal mode, a button appears that lets you play elite mode. And after clearing all the stars on elite mode, a button appears that lets you play epic mode.
    Now in Expedition, after the first ticket you want to play backwards. So after clearing all the stars of epic mission 4, I want to play that same mission in elite mode with the same (fatigued) crew. That way the tedious crew selection (because thay are fatigued!) would no longer be.

You can already do that. After finishing on epic click play again the then click on the arrows next to epic to toggle between epic/elite/normal.

Wait, what?!?!?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been one of the complaints since the very first one
  • Options
    As I just proposed elsewhere, I'd like to see it set up so that we each select a specific pool of, say, 30 crew to use per ticket. It'd be far simpler to scroll through that. I also think it would help bring some focus into the event, and nudge us toward some actual thought.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

You can already do that. After finishing on epic click play again the then click on the arrows next to epic to toggle between epic/elite/normal.

Wow. Just tried it. You are my new hero. That saves so much time and is do much less annoying. I love it. I wish I had known that before I was 8 and a half tickets in.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. Just tried it. You are my new hero. That saves so much time and is do much less annoying. I love it. I wish I had known that before I was 8 and a half tickets in.

I wish I had known it eight and a half Expeditions ago..........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Wait. Why is anyone going from M4 Epic to M4 Elite instead of M3 Epic? You don't want to fatigue your Featured Crew on a mission with a lower skill level requirement and then having to back and use them for a higher one. There's one Epic DIP node that I'm pretty sure Bridge Officer Troi can only crit if she's used in a precise order. Dropping down to run an Elite mission first would put that node out of her reach.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait. Why is anyone going from M4 Epic to M4 Elite instead of M3 Epic? You don't want to fatigue your Featured Crew on a mission with a lower skill level requirement and then having to back and use them for a higher one. There's one Epic DIP node that I'm pretty sure Bridge Officer Troi can only crit if she's used in a precise order. Dropping down to run an Elite mission first would put that node out of her reach.

It depends on which crew you have. With all 4 of the featured crew I can get by using troi only on M4, so I just do it all all three difficulties to start and use her on all the reward nodes.

Archer and jol can crit all the dip nodes even easier than troi on the other missions.
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭

To quote Captain John Harriman:

tenor.gif
  • Options
    @Paladin 27 THANK YOU!!! I just blitzed through a ticket in 1/2 the time.
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I just tried this and even without Archer in my crew, I found it easiest running all M4 with Troi. Then I run the M3 Dip/Sci/Sec leg with Jol/Sulu since Sci is her weakest skill. I can then finish the M3 Eng legs with Jol. Next up is the M2 Sec legs with Sulu then the Dip legs with Jol. Finally I run M1 with Jol and Troi. Cancel and repeat! For the record, Jol is 4/5FE and bith Troi and Sulu are FFFE.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

It depends on which crew you have. With all 4 of the featured crew I can get by using troi only on M4, so I just do it all all three difficulties to start and use her on all the reward nodes.

Archer and jol can crit all the dip nodes even easier than troi on the other missions.

May depend on starbase bonus, but I totally agree.
    For this expedition, you can save time running m4 epic to normal. And similar for all the rest. Of course, this is dependent on having all 4 bonus crew.
    All nodes can be gotten by these four crew. The other three missions need two passes of course to get all stars.

For me I use, Sulu and Troi on m4 epic, then just Troi for rest of stars on mission 4. I do not think, I can get all m4 on epic with just my Troi, but I do not need to try. It does not change the order, I still do m4 epic to normal, m3 epic to normal, etc. And the main crew can Crit all nodes for max VP bonus.

Again because of this expeditions missions. I can run the same crew going from epic to normal. Go backto epic, run different crew from epic to normal to complete m3-m1.

• Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I'm glad my sarcastic little poll ended up being useful thanks to @Paladin 27 .
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow I can't belive I didn't know that. A third the scrolling time and turns tickets from chores into breezes.
  • Options
    I dont see why adding tabs would be a problem, literally one line of extra gui code. One tab for bonus crew one tab for all the rest, zero effort for developer and maximum customer satisfaction
  • Options

"Darth Grandpa, his eyes open...."

Thanks!
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Scrolling, scrolling, scrolling,
    keep that crew a scrolling.
    Scrolling, scrolling, scrolling,
    RAWTHUMBS!!!"

rxgvmkkdu5ax.jpg