Home The Bridge
Options

Unluckiest Pulls

edited December 2018 in The Bridge
tymphbmvizfm.png

Yesterday, I got the most unluckiest pull from the Premium Rewards. I got 3 Constable Odo's who is already in my crew.

Comments

• Options
    I cant get Lursa Duras to drop after about 100 10x premium pulls, but i get tons of b'etor, who i already have enough of to make the duras sisters... thats unlucky
  • Options
    ...and if you calculate the odds of hitting 3 Odo's in a pull, AND hitting them all in a row - you are exceedingly "lucky". ;)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I cant get Lursa Duras to drop after about 100 10x premium pulls, but i get tons of b'etor, who i already have enough of to make the duras sisters... thats unlucky

I get a lot Lursa and B'Etor everyday as well.
    AviTrek wrote: »
    You got Demora who was only available 3/4 in the event. Plenty of people would call that a lucky pull to FF Demora and not get a wasted star on Troi.

I already have Demora FF'd, so don't really need her.
    p2003oxn9h8v.png

My one behold chance in a recent 10 pull.

Wow. That's good. Even though you have those crew already. All I get are Super Rare crews from my pull or Legendary crew if I'm lucky from time to time.

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you airlock a crew from a all immortal behold you get 550 honor. Now that is good.😒😟😉🖖
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    p2003oxn9h8v.png

This is my worst fear. I've came close to this once.
    q6ias5olimub.jpg

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    p2003oxn9h8v.png

How many legendaries do you have immortalized? We cannot determine how unlucky you were unless we know.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    You hear that, SKR? Your all-immortal Legendary Behold was "good"… betcha never would've guessed that, eh? 🤪

ARE YOU TEASING ME?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You hear that, SKR? Your all-immortal Legendary Behold was "good"… betcha never would've guessed that, eh? 🤪

ARE YOU TEASING ME?

yapzy4s9kwxp.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

Not the term I used when it first poppped up... :D
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    p2003oxn9h8v.png

How many legendaries do you have immortalized? We cannot determine how unlucky you were unless we know.

I think I have somewhere around 140 Immortalized legendaries. With the exception of the 50 legendaries I do not have, the rest are FE at various star levels. RNGesus is out to get me...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    I saved a few packs from my last 10/$10 to open on Christmas. My first pack was a straight immortalized 4-star; while it obviously could happen, it's a little disappointing given that I only have 10 immortalized Super Rares (and one or two might not be in the portal yet). After an OK pack and a terrible Big Slow pack, said immortalized crew popped up again in the fourth pack, fortunately in a Behold this time.

My gambler's fallacy convinced me I was due for some bad luck after good pulls during the honor offers, but that was pretty disappointing.
  • Options

I get a lot Lursa and B'Etor everyday as well.

Further proof that db sees each players crew inventory and knows what they need (in my case i need a few copies of lursa) so they bend the drop rate of certain crew...its very annoying!!
  • Options
    TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    p2003oxn9h8v.png

This is my worst fear. I've came close to this once.
    q6ias5olimub.jpg

This is why I just aim for 4/5. If I got that, I would quit.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    The merit portal terrifies me even more. A straight drop of a legendary I may have ff. Other than mega event crew, I try to keep everyone else at 4/5 just to avoid that risk.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and if you calculate the odds of hitting 3 Odo's in a pull, AND hitting them all in a row - you are exceedingly "lucky". ;)

"Luck had nothing to do with it"
  • Options
    Commander ShranCommander Shran ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    If you airlock a crew from a all immortal behold you get 550 honor. Now that is good.😒😟😉🖖

If you add a * to a Legendary that is not FF, that is worth 50,000 Honour.........

Wait...really?!
  • Options
    I used to think that way.....keeping Legendary characters at 4/5 to avoid a Begold full house, but it comes at a cost of realising full potential of your strongest crew, especially as the fifth star adds the most to the skills. I now accept that I will occasionally be disappointed with a Begold.

I don't keep my legendaries at 4/5, but I rarely cite the 5th star - I've plenty of decent legendaries sitting at 1-3* who can cite up. Doing that I've yet to hit a worthless begold - yet. I'm sure I will at some point though!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

If you add a * to a Legendary that is not FF, that is worth 50,000 Honour.........

Wait...really?!

Not sure if serious, but yes. Legendary Citations are 50,000 Honour
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    I got my first begold that was all FFFE yesterday, and 4 good ones.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    How about this, best 10x pull I’ve had in terms of number of gold beholds and all were ff.
    h22uuregmrg3.jpeg
    ztqy6n1or3hl.jpeg
    6xgtbafx46zb.jpeg
    xzj0dmkp1181.jpeg

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    How about this, best 10x pull I’ve had in terms of number of gold beholds and all were ff.
    h22uuregmrg3.jpeg
    ztqy6n1or3hl.jpeg
    6xgtbafx46zb.jpeg
    xzj0dmkp1181.jpeg

Three in one ten pull is usually great. It's like RNGesus gaveth with the right hand and tooketh with the left hand.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?