Home The Bridge
Options

Unluckiest Pulls

2»

Comments

• Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    How about this, best 10x pull I’ve had in terms of number of gold beholds and all were ff.
    h22uuregmrg3.jpeg
    ztqy6n1or3hl.jpeg
    6xgtbafx46zb.jpeg
    xzj0dmkp1181.jpeg

Don't you have like everyone though lol?

The odds seem to be against you regarding regular pool 10x pulls.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those pulls are definitely disappointing but it isnt rng out to get you if you have more immortalized legendaries than not immortalized. DB should do something about the behold problem. At least give people a second behold pull. Or maybe more honor for them. Or maybe DB could make a crew person that you can only get when you have an all immortalized pull. One for legendary and one for super rare.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Or maybe DB could make a crew person that you can only get when you have an all immortalized pull. One for legendary and one for super rare.

And what if that character is FF? (in no time I might add ;) )
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about this, best 10x pull I’ve had in terms of number of gold beholds and all were ff.
    h22uuregmrg3.jpeg
    ztqy6n1or3hl.jpeg
    6xgtbafx46zb.jpeg
    xzj0dmkp1181.jpeg

Don't you have like everyone though lol?

The odds seem to be against you regarding regular pool 10x pulls.

I think at that point there were still ~25 golds I needed stars on from the portal. I’m used to the ff beholds a decent percentage of the time, but still get some useable ones coming though.

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the super rare beholds of three immortalized crew pop up fairly frequently now, but thankfully never a legendary behold (or begold) has that happened to me. Since I only have a dozen immortal legendaries, that would be quite a surprise.

I've had a hard time getting the fourth star to the featured super rare crew. Mutated Paris, Festive Lwaxana, Admiral Ross, Penk, Wedding Day Quark, Michael Sullivan, and now K'mtar all are at 3/4 stars. In every case, I pulled at least one event pack (I'm mostly a monthly dilithium player, so this is how I spend my dilithium now). Mostly I'd pull the other super rare crew, whom I already had immortalized.

But this last event, I had a little extra dilithium and pulled three packs. I needed K'mtar, and Sisko had great stats, so it was at least over 50% that I'd get something good. No K'mtar. But, I did get two more copies of Sisko (I had won one copy the weekend before). So I'm a happy camper. He just moved up my list of potential crew to cite -- right behind the new Warship EMA. :-)
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    I'm still getting unluckiest pull ever. Today I got 3 First Maje Culluh's, all of which I have, and have Immortalized.
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    d98ifpw7pv7r.jpg
    At first I felt really lucky, then I realized Cornwall is one of six Legendary I have immortalized... Bad luck I guess...
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vreenak9 wrote: »
    d98ifpw7pv7r.jpg
    At first I felt really lucky, then I realized Cornwall is one of six Legendary I have immortalized... Bad luck I guess...

I got a straight drop of Ru'afo from the Insurrection pack a few weeks ago. I have the slots right now, so he's sitting there while I decide if I want to level him up. Maybe he proves useful on the right voyage or shuttle?
  • Options
    d98ifpw7pv7r.jpg

Not necessarily. Katrina is one of the best voyage crews. If I were to start a 2nd copy of a 5*, she would be a good candidate.
  • Options
    One pull I got no less than three Prisoner McCoys and two Leflers. One after another....
  • Options

i haven't even seen 3* Odo, any version of Data other than 2*, and no version of the Doctor. I think my luck is worse.
  • Options
    i haven't even seen 3* Odo, any version of Data other than 2*, and no version of the Doctor. I think my luck is worse.

Depends on how long you have been playing.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    d98ifpw7pv7r.jpg
    Cornwell will be event crew next Discovery mega event. I would lvl her up. Even at 1/5 she is quite good.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭

Currently there's only 1 2* Data, 2 4* Datas, and 9 5* Datas. So your chances of getting a Data above 2* is low.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    d98ifpw7pv7r.jpg
    Cornwell will be event crew next Discovery mega event. I would lvl her up. Even at 1/5 she is quite good.

This. Crew Slots willing I would start a second and hope to get her Immortalized eventually, too.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    A wall of Keevan's for my latest pull.

2mou8308g49g.png
  • Options
    At least it's 1200 honor. You could have gotten 6 sets of schems instead.
  • Options
    At least it's 1200 honor. You could have gotten 6 sets of schems instead.

That’s true. That would hurt.
  • Options
    enigma starlordenigma starlord ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Proont wrote: »

Currently there's only 1 2* Data, 2 4* Datas, and 9 5* Datas. So your chances of getting a Data above 2* is low.

i have another Data now. Just no hologram Doc and Zimmerman don't count, or Odo,
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    How about DB making beholds a choice of four crew now. There are a lot more crew when they first started doing beholds with three crew.

Edit: Not that it will make much difference on superrare beholds.😉
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    p2003oxn9h8v.png

My one behold chance in a recent 10 pull.

This is my worst fear. I've came close to this once.
    q6ias5olimub.jpg
    h22uuregmrg3.jpeg
    ztqy6n1or3hl.jpeg
    6xgtbafx46zb.jpeg
    xzj0dmkp1181.jpeg

This is why i try to build my crew of 5*’s evenly. This is so dissapointing. I never pick a 5* repeatedly to FF them. I choose the one with the least amt of *’s or a new 5* if i wanted that crew. I have lots of 5/5, 4/5,3/5... i have had this happen a few times but by building evenly i can usually at least have one choice at 4/5 so i get something out of it.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    As far as an idea how to fix the problem someone had suggested adding a 4th choice to any behold. That would probably help.
    Although the exchange idea is very interesting. Maybe if u airlock a 5* u should get a free honor hall behold ticket in exchange.
  • Options
    Here's a thing...

of all the Event rewards premium 10x pulls, I have not had a gold drop or begold in over 6 months. All my new golds in all that time have come from Tuesday packs, event packs or Honour begold pulls.

and only a couple useful purples in all that mess to cite existing.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    For a VIP0 that's a great pull. Clears a spot.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    wotmk721ui57.png

From Unluckliest Pulls to one of the most Luckiest Reward pulls ever.

Three be-golds to choose from. I chose Tosk. No crew slots available though. Had to vault a super rare crew to get him.

Who should I have gone with instead?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    wotmk721ui57.png

Three be-golds to choose from. I chose Tosk. No crew slots available though. Had to vault a super rare crew to get him.

I suppose it depends on your crew. If you’re light on ENG, Tosk isn’t a terrible way to go because he’s a pretty strong engineer at 5/5*. While Kortar would ultimately take you farther in voyages (based purely on raw stats without accounting for your existing crew), you are probably sporting a 4/5* or 5/5* Kol right now and may not need extra SEC/COM/DIP help as a result.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Kortar would have been more useful.
  • Options
    Thought this should go here......
    pcwhua7qqvky.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    wotmk721ui57.png

At 1/5 you picked right.
    I would think Kortar would have to be 4/5 to be useful to you.
    You probably have a lot of choices with SEC/DIP/CMD.

Do not worry if you do not, you will in time.