Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never get them
  • Options
    KettleKornKettleKorn ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I've been pretty much have only been getting these 2 part ads for a few weeks now.
  • Options
    It may be a regional thing. I live in Australia, and have never seen one.
  • Options
    I do know that you tube is now usually sticking me with 2 ads before i watch almost every video...dont know if they are related but figured it was worth mentioning.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like them because they work and give me the rewards every time unlike other ads which don't work half the time.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    See them all the time. They are annoying as they take longer to load and run when compared to the original, older ads (at least for me).
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    KettleKorn wrote: »
    I've been pretty much have only been getting these 2 part ads for a few weeks now.

THIS. Plus when the "12UP" ones appear, I now expect them to crash my App >95% of the time. Worthless and waste of time.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options

So do I. Which part do you live in? I'm from Western Australia.

G'day mate.
  • Options
    Brisbane, opposite side.
  • Options
    I get them and they are annoying as all hell! Go back to the single part 30 sec ads.... or a single 15sec ad.....
    Fleet - Omega Molecules
    lv 94 - 600+ immortalized w/ 572 unique - 15 collections max level - VIP14 - Missing 17 1/4 SR characters.
  • Options
    Brisbane, opposite side.

I’m from Perth. G’day mate.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are annoying because of the engagement requirement, it’s true.

The ones I hate are those that override the phone mute function forcing me to turn down my volume manually if I’m playing somewhere public. So obnoxious.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dislike them because they seem to have decided that I am 95 years old and in need of dire medical attention for a variety of conditions.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options

You must be lucky then, I'm in BrisVegas as well , I get them every day from the 15:00 reset for 3-4 hours, and each time they crash my iPad almost every damn time. Got to the point that I don't dare run any with Cadet tickets otherwise they're down the drain.
  • Options
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    The ones I hate are those that override the phone mute function forcing me to turn down my volume manually if I’m playing somewhere public. So obnoxious.

I agree. Especially when I play at night and everyone else is sleeping.
    I dislike them because they seem to have decided that I am 95 years old and in need of dire medical attention for a variety of conditions.

:)

I mainly get the European soccer/football ads. I don't really care for soccer. Sometimes it would be a movie trailer. Like recently, I had "Creed" and "Aqauman."

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    My problem with two part ads, is many times I would like to scroll and read. But these ads do not scroll for me.
  • Options
    I've never had them. In this game.
  • Options
    I get them frequently, and I hate them. Also, any ad, like these, that requires interaction. A Plague of Plagues upon them.

There is even one ad I've gotten a couple of times that won't even start until you rotate your phone to portrait mode, and it even says to do that in the ad.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    I can't stand these
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are shorter than a video ad, which I like, and it's easier on my data plan. The articles inside are almost never relevent to me which makes them easy to ignore, and more often than not the two articles are identical.

There was one incident a few weeks ago where the two articles were about breast cancer (not a significant health concern for my biological gender), and after skipping through them a message popped up that said something along the lines of "You seem to be interested in breast cancer" and offered links to physicians and counciling. That one seemed a little off-point for something so intrusive, but I never got another one like it.
  • Options
    THis 90MIn ad is probably in the same company as 12up. And I don't mind a two part AD, if it works!
    And it crashes the app a lot for me too.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate this new one I've been getting where you're supposed to press the mute for this ear condition ad. Problem is, I keep my phone's orientation locked. The apps work just fine that way, but this ad requires me to "flip my phone sideways", so I just exit the ST app and re-enter and the ad starts working, but ugh I hate this ad.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I very rarely get an old-style ad anymore, they're pretty much all the two-parters now. I also think the loading times are excessive and that the ads are far less relevant and informational...that’s what happens when the linked “article” overlays it’s own ads onto the screen. Not to mention the volume and screen orientation things - they don’t happen often, thankfully.

I will say that these seem to register rewards consistently and properly every single time. No crashes here (knock on wood) either.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must be one of the lucky ones. I didn't even know these were a thing.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never knew these were a thing either, I'm in Canada so again, could be a regional thing
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    Never knew these were a thing either, I'm in Canada so again, could be a regional thing

I'm in Australia and yet I get them annoyingly.