Home The Bridge
Options

2 Armus in 1 day!

So, earlier this morning I was just casually gauntleting away, when I get my first Armus! Wow! This is great! And a 9 win streak too!
So then I finish up and I log on now to do some more gauntleting, and low and behold my first reward from a 3 win streak, another Armus!!! THANK YOU RNGEESUS!!!!! 😁😁

hfchapuaj75s.png
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Options
    On behalf of all of us who are still Armus-free, I applaud your success and sincerely hope that you go legendary-free for your next 50 10x pulls. JUST KIDDING! RNGeesus is such a fickle force.

Seriously though, congrats on your luck.

Thank you! I know how frustrating rngeesus is, I am very happy I was fortunate today !

Captain Level 99

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing. Congratulations.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! Buy some lottery tickets now.
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, earlier this morning I was just casually gauntleting away, when I get my first Armus! Wow! This is great! And a 9 win streak too!
    So then I finish up and I log on now to do some more gauntleting, and low and behold my first reward from a 3 win streak, another Armus!!! THANK YOU RNGEESUS!!!!! 😁😁

hfchapuaj75s.png

*sigh*

But I am so jel !

lol
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got a good lucky win in gauntlet, too. Not nearly as good as you, of course, but still. I won 7 single premium single pulls in one go. It netted me 500 honor.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got a good lucky win in gauntlet, too. Not nearly as good as you, of course, but still. I won 7 single premium single pulls in one go. It netted me 500 honor.

They been dropping good this week. Congrats
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super jealous since I don't have Armus yet. Congrats.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I won some hockey game tickets tonight too!! 😆😆

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Amazing and congrats!
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, sounds like you’ve quite a day. Congrats!
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on Tarbaby. I've been getting mostly chrons from the gauntlet end boxes. They're nearly as bad as blue trainers . :p
  • Options
    Congratulations.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Congrats. Totally not super jealous 😂😂😂
  • Options
    i dont get this game...really... so much ppl getting gauntlet characters, some even immortalize them without citation, some getting 2 in same day... and others in years never ever found 1...
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you by chance near one of Mazur's gambling devices?