Home The Bridge
Options

2 Armus in 1 day!

So, earlier this morning I was just casually gauntleting away, when I get my first Armus! Wow! This is great! And a 9 win streak too!
So then I finish up and I log on now to do some more gauntleting, and low and behold my first reward from a 3 win streak, another Armus!!! THANK YOU RNGEESUS!!!!! 😁😁

hfchapuaj75s.png
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Options
    On behalf of all of us who are still Armus-free, I applaud your success and sincerely hope that you go legendary-free for your next 50 10x pulls. JUST KIDDING! RNGeesus is such a fickle force.

Seriously though, congrats on your luck.

Thank you! I know how frustrating rngeesus is, I am very happy I was fortunate today !

Captain Level 99

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing. Congratulations.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! Buy some lottery tickets now.
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, earlier this morning I was just casually gauntleting away, when I get my first Armus! Wow! This is great! And a 9 win streak too!
    So then I finish up and I log on now to do some more gauntleting, and low and behold my first reward from a 3 win streak, another Armus!!! THANK YOU RNGEESUS!!!!! 😁😁

hfchapuaj75s.png

*sigh*

But I am so jel !

lol
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got a good lucky win in gauntlet, too. Not nearly as good as you, of course, but still. I won 7 single premium single pulls in one go. It netted me 500 honor.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got a good lucky win in gauntlet, too. Not nearly as good as you, of course, but still. I won 7 single premium single pulls in one go. It netted me 500 honor.

They been dropping good this week. Congrats
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super jealous since I don't have Armus yet. Congrats.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I won some hockey game tickets tonight too!! 😆😆

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Amazing and congrats!
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, sounds like you’ve quite a day. Congrats!
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on Tarbaby. I've been getting mostly chrons from the gauntlet end boxes. They're nearly as bad as blue trainers . :p
  • Options
    Congratulations.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Congrats. Totally not super jealous 😂😂😂
  • Options
    i dont get this game...really... so much ppl getting gauntlet characters, some even immortalize them without citation, some getting 2 in same day... and others in years never ever found 1...
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you by chance near one of Mazur's gambling devices?