Home The Bridge
Options

Survey

2»

Comments

• Options
    i have to agree,
    what one thing,
    well when there are so many things to choose, it becomes hard to say "what one thing" need to be improved on, when there are so many things still needing attention. there is no one thing, there is a whole pile of things.
    i kinda went crazy in my survey, and posted a letter touching on at least 3 things, but i am figuring DB will just ignor every one as usual and just do what they are going to do regardless of any thing we say.
    this is how i feel we have been treated. we cant even discuss thing openly with out being censored because it might offend some one.
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • Options
    The book I wrote in my survey:

#1 Gauntlet. Far too often my 5* crew gets beat by 3* crew. This should /NEVER/ happen under ANY circumstance. Regardless of crit percentage,a 5* SHOULD beat a 3* EVERY time. And don't even get me started on how useless my 5* Kahless is in gauntlet. My god, was that the worst 100,000 honor I ever spent. He loses 90% of the time he steps into the gauntlet. I've sent multiple tickets on my Kahless being broken, but to no avail. I get read the company line every time I complain. A 100,000 honor 5* should be doing better in gauntlet (and just tonight he lost to 3* command wrap Kirk).

#2 The new event reward tiers are way too high. Under the old system I could grind it out and make the top 1500 or 2000 no problem. Under the new system it's clear that whales only can occupy those top spots, so I end up not playing the event once I get the event 4* and all gear for that 4*. So congrats, your new rewards system has got me playing LESS than I used to, way to go.

#3 listen to people. you have a forum full of devoted fans of the franchise who play your game. Suggestions are made, GOOD suggestion that go unanswered. Like crew slots and the **tsk tsk**-backwards immortal system you have in place. Really, what would it hurt to give us unlimited crew slots?

#4 Shuttles. I don't know who programmed the percentage rate on your shuttles, but whoever it is should be severely beaten, and then fired. I swear that the percentages are inverted, as in the last shuttle event I had more 20% shuttles succeed than ones in the 80% range. At some point I'd like to document a shuttle event and keep a tally of every shuttle just to show you how broken your system is. But that's an awful lot of work, and you guys aren't paying me.

#5 Your 5* mega-event crew just flat out **tsk tsk**, and has been filled with minor characters that I had to look up online because they're so obscure (and I'm a pretty die-hard dyed-in-the-wool Trekkie). Etana Jol has good engineering but isn't a name everyone knows. Minuet's stats were just downright insulting. She'd be a good 4*, but as a 5* she is severely lacking. Mega Event 5* crew should be BIG names with even bigger stats. And Mega event crew should AWAYS have three stats (as opposed to two, or god forbid 1). It was downright insulting to give us mega-event crew like Minuet who only have 2 stats and whose base stats don't exceed 1000.

#6 give new players a chance to get crew that long time players have. I only started playing in May, so i missed out on some good crew like T'Kuvma and Mirror Picard. It would be nice to re-run mega-events but only for players who missed out on them the firs time around. Essentially what it boils down to is that I'll never be among the top of the Admiral division in Arena because I started playing too late and missed T'Kuvma et. al.

#7 Shuttle tokens. Wow what a cash grab that is, and a bad idea for everyone else who doesn't fork over a heap of money to get them. Shuttle events were so much more fun and balanced before the token system, now everyone just rentals every available shuttle 3 hours before the end of the event for one last barrage. I can't begin to express how frustrated I was falling from position 740 to position 1038 in the last 15 minutes of the previous shuttle event. That really pissed me off.

#8 When is the half-off crew sale coming? This has been a staple of the game that happens after every mega event, yet we haven't had this sale after the most recent mega-event ended.

I likely won't be getting any more monthly passes. I know $4 a month isn't a lot to you, but it USED to help me out in the game. it USED to keep me competitive. But now under the new system you have to spend spend spend to keep competitive, and I refuse to play that game. If you continue to turn Star Trek Timelines into nothing more than a quick cash-grab, i'll simply stop playing and find other games to play. games that don't exploit and extort their players for money like you do.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

#1 Gauntlet. Far too often my 5* crew gets beat by 3* crew. This should /NEVER/ happen under ANY circumstance. Regardless of crit percentage,a 5* SHOULD beat a 3* EVERY time. And don't even get me started on how useless my 5* Kahless is in gauntlet. My god, was that the worst 100,000 honor I ever spent. He loses 90% of the time he steps into the gauntlet. I've sent multiple tickets on my Kahless being broken, but to no avail. I get read the company line every time I complain. A 100,000 honor 5* should be doing better in gauntlet (and just tonight he lost to 3* command wrap Kirk).

#2 The new event reward tiers are way too high. Under the old system I could grind it out and make the top 1500 or 2000 no problem. Under the new system it's clear that whales only can occupy those top spots, so I end up not playing the event once I get the event 4* and all gear for that 4*. So congrats, your new rewards system has got me playing LESS than I used to, way to go.

#3 listen to people. you have a forum full of devoted fans of the franchise who play your game. Suggestions are made, GOOD suggestion that go unanswered. Like crew slots and the **tsk tsk**-backwards immortal system you have in place. Really, what would it hurt to give us unlimited crew slots?

#4 Shuttles. I don't know who programmed the percentage rate on your shuttles, but whoever it is should be severely beaten, and then fired. I swear that the percentages are inverted, as in the last shuttle event I had more 20% shuttles succeed than ones in the 80% range. At some point I'd like to document a shuttle event and keep a tally of every shuttle just to show you how broken your system is. But that's an awful lot of work, and you guys aren't paying me.

#5 Your 5* mega-event crew just flat out **tsk tsk**, and has been filled with minor characters that I had to look up online because they're so obscure (and I'm a pretty die-hard dyed-in-the-wool Trekkie). Etana Jol has good engineering but isn't a name everyone knows. Minuet's stats were just downright insulting. She'd be a good 4*, but as a 5* she is severely lacking. Mega Event 5* crew should be BIG names with even bigger stats. And Mega event crew should AWAYS have three stats (as opposed to two, or god forbid 1). It was downright insulting to give us mega-event crew like Minuet who only have 2 stats and whose base stats don't exceed 1000.

#6 give new players a chance to get crew that long time players have. I only started playing in May, so i missed out on some good crew like T'Kuvma and Mirror Picard. It would be nice to re-run mega-events but only for players who missed out on them the firs time around. Essentially what it boils down to is that I'll never be among the top of the Admiral division in Arena because I started playing too late and missed T'Kuvma et. al.

#7 Shuttle tokens. Wow what a cash grab that is, and a bad idea for everyone else who doesn't fork over a heap of money to get them. Shuttle events were so much more fun and balanced before the token system, now everyone just rentals every available shuttle 3 hours before the end of the event for one last barrage. I can't begin to express how frustrated I was falling from position 740 to position 1038 in the last 15 minutes of the previous shuttle event. That really pissed me off.

#8 When is the half-off crew sale coming? This has been a staple of the game that happens after every mega event, yet we haven't had this sale after the most recent mega-event ended.

I likely won't be getting any more monthly passes. I know $4 a month isn't a lot to you, but it USED to help me out in the game. it USED to keep me competitive. But now under the new system you have to spend spend spend to keep competitive, and I refuse to play that game. If you continue to turn Star Trek Timelines into nothing more than a quick cash-grab, i'll simply stop playing and find other games to play. games that don't exploit and extort their players for money like you do.

@Shan @JazzRiker
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

Khaless is fine, the issue is that DB gave everyone a 5/5* Faux Picard making him rather irrelavant. If I could get my honour back for him I would.
    I'm on the fence here, its nicer to get more stuff but the game is turning into a grindfest. I have lately been threshold and out and my life has been better for it.
    agreed, slots dont bother me too much though but I can see how its an issue for the FTP player
    again, I get fails and I get passes I tend to ignore the pass rates and just keep chucking them out. Since the shuttle tokens though its been harder to rank meaning I couldnt give a toss about where I finish so long as I get the threshold rewards.
    This was true since mega events were special (Borg Queen) but as they are repeated every other month do you really want to de-value everyones decks by issuing a free overpowered card (Faux Picard anyone) to everyones collection?
    They have done this to an extent with the re-worked reward structures for repeat events. I guess they are yet to re-run a mega so I am not sure how they would do this.
    Happens to me all the time, the token system has made it harder for that elusive top 1000 cliff edge. That really needs fixing
    It will happen I am sure but hey I thought they would be better black friday deals.
    Same; the shuttle rental token system really put me off investing anymore money into the game. I'll never say never but at the moment I am having fun as a VIP14 FTP player.

Jim

DB: Do Better