Home The Bridge
Options

Survey

I dont understand why you only get asked what one thing that can be improved, they should have allowed much more than one. I put down that an admiral should be able to reassign resources from one star base room to another and rated timelines 8 out of 10. What did you say and rate it ?
if you dont know what i'm talking about restart the game and you should then be prompted to take the survey ?

Comments

• Options
    I gave them a 7 and requested improvements in CS response consistency and better blanket compensation planning during or just after an event issue.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better QA to prevent bugs and the need for CS and admitting errors rather than attempting to cover them up.
  • Options
    I gave them a 2, primarily because things have gotten too P2W lately.

I said at bare minimum they need to stretch out the rank rewards to mitigate.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont understand why you only get asked what one thing that can be improved, they should have allowed much more than one. I put down that an admiral should be able to reassign resources from one star base room to another and rated timelines 8 out of 10. What did you say and rate it ?
    if you dont know what i'm talking about restart the game and you should then be prompted to take the survey ?

I rated a "3" and sure in the comments that they knew the reason I cannot recommend their game to people is because of their poorly response to a major issue this weekend. Goodwill, customer satisfaction, and customer confidence depends on consistency and good responses from them. The "Oh,well. It wasn't our fault" response did NOTHING to improve any of those things........
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options

If you got other things to address, I still get the pop up every time the game refreshes.......
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did it say you could only address one issue? I offered an opinion on three different things. Just takes a long time to type it out on a phone unfortunately, but there didn't appear to be a character limit. If my comment gets truncated, c'est la vie.
  • Options
    I went with 3 because of the extreme pricing and the p2w. The setup continues to punish the long time player with useless beholds bad honor returns and most especially the elimination of any need for strategy or planning using the cards you've worked hard finishing. Now any first hour player can come in and destroy any chance I have by spending as much as it takes. It's no longer a game, just a mindless time killer...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave them 6/10.

- better honor exchange rate
    - better 4* and 5* drop rates
    - enhanced event ranked reward structure to give more value and meaning to each tier
  • Options
    I gave 5/10. I told them to look at the forums, everything we want is there, they simply need to listen to the community.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

Being in the business of VOC surveys, you want to keep it simple.
    And look for two things:
    1) What are we doing well?
    2) What can we do differently?

The survey only concentrated on the last quantity, but I imagine that's what the creators are concentrating on.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I gave them a five. I had no issues with typing out what needs to change. Too many to type them all again here. I just hope someone actually does something with the responses other than ignore the suggestions. I also get the survey every time I open the game even after I responded.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    I sent the link to myself so I can use a keyboard.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PHSN8SM
    Playing since April 2016

Waving dead chickens while using Voodoo in Star Trek Timelines since Jan 2017 (forum comment from another user)

FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/181490765563427/

• Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shared my idea for hired crew to fill shuttles, and suggested that a lower price for crew slots would make it more desireable to buy packs.
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Discussed crew slots...
  • Options
    I gave the chance of me suggesting to a friend 0 of 10. There is no way anyone can enter the game now and compete in weekend events without spending tons of money every week.

My suggestion: Change the ranked rewards from top 1000 to top %

That probably wouldn't change my chances of inviting a friend. But, I doubt I will be playing much longer unless that change happens.
  • Options
    I mentioned (a) minor (or what seem to an outsider/tech idiot minor) UI improvements (e.g. default organizing Voyage ships by starting AM rather than however they are organized now), (b) more clarity on what a 1 dot item means (I'd trade lower good randomness for lower bad randomness: a Warp 10 should, in my opinion, guarantee at least 1 1 dot item), and (c) better communication about things like the ranked rewards/Troi threshold (both that they are happening and why; even if people disliked/didn't agree with "we added a Legendary to rerun events primarily as a way to encourage players who played earlier versions of the event to play the rerun as well, and it structurally doesn't make much sense to have a Legendary cost half or a third as many VP as a 10x pull. Players who cannot regularly complete the new threshold rewards still get a Legendary every other month from Megaevents, and we wanted to try something different here," at least we could address/respond to their rationale than getting relative silence) so that something (generally) unpleasant also doesn't feel like it was sneaked in as if no one would notice. Nothing novel that probably hasn't already been posted here.
  • Options
    Improve or remove the random number generator! It is absolutely absurd that players can consistently lose gauntlet rounds with the critical system as it is.... having each of the 6 attacks be individual percentage chance.... it is mind numbing with any percentage to not a single critical.... so 1 crit for 25% 3 for the 45-50% and 4 for the 65%. Regardless it makes the critícals actually worth something.

Additionally, the odds for receiving super rare and legendary characters from portal pulls are way too low for their value. A 10x should feature a legendary and super rare behold guaranteed with each pull and if the behold features all characters that have been fully fused or immortalized an option to re roll needs to be available. Separating the schematics and characters is also a must. Furthermore with the portal the elusive treasures needs to be something that is always there. Merit pulls needs to have common and uncommon removed or there needs to be additional options for the merit pulls that are rare, super rare, and legendary.

Lastly regarding the portal, reduce the costs citations and legendary characters in the honor hall.

As for fleets, there needs to be an option to see what fleet members donated and to where. Increase the amount of chronitons and honor players receive.
    Fleet - Omega Molecules
    lv 94 - 600+ immortalized w/ 572 unique - 15 collections max level - VIP14 - Missing 17 1/4 SR characters.
  • Options
    I gave them a 7/10 & and said the game needs a better random number generator
  • Options
    Regarding events, the thresholds are way to high. At best they need to be 200-300k.

Character slots are way too expensive with the dil....

And I had more but it appears to have been cut off when I went back to try and copy and paste
    Fleet - Omega Molecules
    lv 94 - 600+ immortalized w/ 572 unique - 15 collections max level - VIP14 - Missing 17 1/4 SR characters.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave them a 5, along with a numbered list :smiley:
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave them a 5, along with a numbered list :smiley:

Me too !! :D
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said 8 but that they needed better drop rates for legendaries in packs. Drop rate is way too low.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    The problem is, they'll see where someone picked "5" and be like "Look, they are going to recommend the game to half their friends."
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is, they'll see where someone picked "5" and be like "Look, they are going to recommend the game to half their friends."

If they are using the NPS model, 9 and above is a "promoter", 6 and below is a "detractor" and the rest neutral.
    A score is the # of promoters minus the # of detractors divided by the total surveys.
    It is not surprising to get a negative percentage, especially when thr goal is a positive percentage.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    I asked them to listen and communicate better with players via the foruns and other avenues.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave it a 6. My subset of friends who are both trekkies and interested in collecting virtual cards is small.

Suggestions for improvement:

Give admirals ability to see who donates to the starbase; fix icons that are identical (change color - like componet/casing from over 2 years ago. Do the same with database/quantum chronometer and translation algorithm/starfleet communique); change to percentage based event rewards; fix many persistant bugs (faction store bug, freezing voyages): have missions show actual drop chances of items and not the meaningless dots; train CS reps in how the game is actually played, especially at high levels; more rigorous QA, especially when rolling out new features or hybrid event types; more expedition events; scale up difficulty of skirmish events; add ability to see names of items added to replicator; add anouther way to get rid of unwanted items besides replicator, preferably sell for credits; fewer trainer and drops in gauntlet and voyages; more event types; more participation in forums by DB staff; closure on the AND shuttle bug

Disapointed that I could not tell DB/TP what's going right - pleased with improvements to art, the rate of new characters added, the addition of collections and other new features, and the overall gestault of the game experience is positive - there has to be a reason I keep playing (and paying) despite the above criticisms.
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7/10 here. Discussed my disappointment with the competativeness of the game moving to drastically favor the p2w philosophy.

Also expressed concern about the lack of communication coming from devs/leadership/owners. Too much gets reported to Shan with a "forwarding onto the dev team" and never heard of or addressed again. I greatly miss the days where there was a more open line with multiple devs on the forum, various blogs and videos with looks at in development things and just general transparency.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    7/10 here. Discussed my disappointment with the competativeness of the game moving to drastically favor the p2w philosophy.

Also expressed concern about the lack of communication coming from devs/leadership/owners. Too much gets reported to Shan with a "forwarding onto the dev team" and never heard of or addressed again. I greatly miss the days where there was a more open line with multiple devs on the forum, various blogs and videos with looks at in development things and just general transparency.

When I see what Unknown Worlds is doing with development on Subnautica: Below Zero (and the base game before that), it really puts the poor quality of DB’s communication into perspective. Granted, those are standalone games rather than a persistent experience like STT, but their entire development timeline is available for anyone to see. Project features and milestones are clearly communicated and they love getting feedback from the community...recently, we can’t even get DB to comment more than a few words on what has already been released, never mind what is coming.
  • Options
    AMDGAMDG ✭✭✭
    I rated it 5/10, but I think they don't even care enough to read the feedback. We will see.
  • Options

I wrote an essay of issues that need to be addressed