Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Solved]Repeat Daily Rewards?

2»

Comments

• Options
    S31 wrote: »
    With all the power creep I think that this daily reward structure should be changed into

Instead of rare we get a super rare crew. For vip0 that is 3/4, for everyone else it is 4/4.
    Instead of super-rare, we get an older legendary. Collect him for 4 months in the row and you get 4/5 legendary.

This.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't object to that idea, as a VIP0.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Guest Guest  ✭✭✭
    With all the power creep I think that this daily reward structure should be changed into

Instead of rare we get a super rare crew. For vip0 that is 3/4, for everyone else it is 4/4.
    Instead of super-rare, we get an older legendary. Collect him for 4 months in the row and you get 4/5 legendary.
    A 3/4 for VIP 0 yet a 4/4 for everyone else? What am I missing? Do you now need VIP points to buy or use a citation?
  • Options
    Shdn't this have been fixed by now? Are we stuck with Stamets for the next 4 months?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guest  wrote: »

A 3/4 for VIP 0 yet a 4/4 for everyone else? What am I missing? Do you now need VIP points to buy or use a citation?

VIP 1 or 2 gets two copies of the first 3* in the current daily reward. So they would get a 4th copy every month. VIP0 would only get the 3 copies shown and would have to use honor for the 4th citation.
  • Options
    Has anyone made a thread in the Engineering Room yet?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moved this to Engineering Room. We are working on it.
  • Options
    Guest Guest  ✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    VIP 1 or 2 gets two copies of the first 3* in the current daily reward. So they would get a 4th copy every month. VIP0 would only get the 3 copies shown and would have to use honor for the 4th citation.
    VIP 2 and above

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crew rewards changed to Expedition Shran and Pugilist Q. Ship reward changed to 3* Breen Warship.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm I just got Shran.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    ... Ship reward changed to 3* Breen Warship.
    Yes! Thanks, DB
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?