Home The Bridge

Plague of Plagues Community Pull Results

2»

Comments

• Absolute trash in the Community Pull - limited honor as lots of useless schematics. Got Romulan Picard in the Threshold though so can't complain too much (chose ahead of Assimialted Janeway (immortalised) and Labourer Spock).
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor and emergency replicator fuel.
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    I have Little question normaly i clan me reward and community reward when is ready to claim but this Time i try to hit 400k in pts and wana Wait Still monday to claim Évry thing in same Time ,but the Community reward is Still going be there ? Or i need to claim it before saturday 11:59 for no missing the reward ? I juste wana ne sûre McCoy enter in me crew before the other pack ty in advance for the answer

You will be fine. It will be in the time portal waiting for you when you’re ready to open it.

Yep. Community rewards packs are just regular premium 10-pulls. If you buy any offers that include event packs, you’ll probably want to use them before they go away, however. Someone else may remember exactly what happens if a player forgets to claim free event packs but I imagine it requires a chat with the CS staff, so YMMV.
  • 900 honor included a triple immortalized behold. Only useful thing was 150 Shenzou schematics that didn't even push me to a new level.
  • FetaroFetaro ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Never has a begold been so easy
    0y66qe6xml0q.jpg
    Fetaro wrote: »
    0y66qe6xml0q.jpg

A fourth star on a base-heavy crew is usually a slam dunk. However, if you’re looking for someone who does well in the gauntlet for DIP battles you could do much worse than Gowron. Minuet or some others can help you limp along, but if you don’t have Locutus or Guinan I would say Gowron is almost required to be competitive. I say this because iampicard rarely suggests I use any diplomats other than Gowron, Locutus, and Bartender Guinan...Minuet, the Founder, and Kai Opaka, my other strong gauntlet diplomats, almost never make it into my gauntlet rosters over the other three.
  • gobolts07 wrote: »
    I have Little question normaly i clan me reward and community reward when is ready to claim but this Time i try to hit 400k in pts and wana Wait Still monday to claim Évry thing in same Time ,but the Community reward is Still going be there ? Or i need to claim it before saturday 11:59 for no missing the reward ? I juste wana ne sûre McCoy enter in me crew before the other pack ty in advance for the answer

You will be fine. It will be in the time portal waiting for you when you’re ready to open it.

Ty for the answer
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • 3 Beholds; 2 gold (2nd star for Lissan, then chose Mobile Doctor over Lt.Cdr La Forge because of event) and 1 purple (Robin Hood) in the last 3 spots.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Fetaro wrote: »
    0y66qe6xml0q.jpg

So jealous, Ive been trying to get Emotion Chip Data since he came out and have never seen him appear anywhere. He’s my most elusive crew.

I got 1,000 honor, which is the usual that I expect from community pulls
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    rl7oiwqlvfy0.jpeg

3rd star for AOS LaForge
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Fetaro wrote: »
    0y66qe6xml0q.jpg

A fourth star on a base-heavy crew is usually a slam dunk. However, if you’re looking for someone who does well in the gauntlet for DIP battles you could do much worse than Gowron. Minuet or some others can help you limp along, but if you don’t have Locutus or Guinan I would say Gowron is almost required to be competitive. I say this because iampicard rarely suggests I use any diplomats other than Gowron, Locutus, and Bartender Guinan...Minuet, the Founder, and Kai Opaka, my other strong gauntlet diplomats, almost never make it into my gauntlet rosters over the other three.

Good advice to consider gauntlet as a potential factor to help with begold decisions, but it's really just a merit farm which leads to very low odd quality 3-packs (and a small number of chrons and blue trainers). For crew like Gowron whose utility is almost exclusively in Gauntlet, this is very limiting compared to someone like Bashir who has a very high event count, high base stats AND respectable voyage stats.

The rewards from Gauntlet are far less beneficial in my opinion from those of shuttles/events (new/existing purple crew and legendaries) and voyages (chrons/purple crew), so should be given a lower priority.
  • RaraRacing wrote: »
    - Professor Scott - 4th star, immortal and frozen - straight drop.

- 3x 3* Honor.

- 6x ship schematics - what?! - did manage to max the 4* Hirogen ship (though would have done so with Arena rewards anyway) and add a level to the I.S.S. Avenger (now 8 of 9).

At least I could use the 4* ... but other than that ...

Almost exactly the same except I already had Scott and the schematics so hot garbage for me.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    All immortal behold and honor but at least it as free
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I have claimed part-way into te next week's Event before. Access issues. That first Claim looked like I helped Harcourt Fenton Mudd Rob a Betazoid bank.....
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • 2 more purple FF and the 2nd star for Barclay
    wwjqd368j8fs.png
  • My community pull
    tfk22c1zoawm.png
    One star up for Clone and Tes, airlocked the other blues. Any opinions on Bev? Is she a keeper or just meh?
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    She’s only a keeper for Crusher events, won’t go on shuttles or voyages. She is a physician so does count towards that collection.
    etur4q8pmykx.png

With all the bonuses added.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    She’s only a keeper for Crusher events, won’t go on shuttles or voyages. She is a physician so does count towards that collection.
    etur4q8pmykx.png

That's a pretty good Med for some people until they get better Med Crew, plus two other Skills to add for Voyages. Not great for us, but might be good for Shran, since they were adding to some 3* with that Pull...........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    etur4q8pmykx.png

That's a pretty good Med for some people until they get better Med Crew, plus two other Skills to add for Voyages. Not great for us, but might be good for Shran, since they were adding to some 3* with that Pull...........

Amen. That Crusher was one of my most-used MED crew early on before being supplanted by better 4* MED crew and the 5*s I have acquired since then.
    I’m thinking I didn’t use her because her skill set was like GI Paris and Mirror Phlox and her stars dribbled in from time to time.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Sort of a lackluster community pull with a stray 1/4 and a bunch of honor, but was followed by a great threshold pull with first Judge Q, fourth star on Posessed Kes, and second on Inquisitor Troi.

wayp4tkht1vq.png

zcfdhwq08eg6.png

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Honour.
  • She’s only a keeper for Crusher events, won’t go on shuttles or voyages. She is a physician so does count towards that collection.
    etur4q8pmykx.png

Thank you! Yes, I am level 43, with those stats she's a keeper. Currently my highest med is immortalized Prisoner Bones. For some reason a I have lots diplomats and few med. Time to work on that. :smile:
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got honour. No schematics.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals