Home The Bridge

Plague of Plagues Community Pull Results

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
600 honour and 5 sets of schematics
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• RegolasRegolas ✭✭✭
    Just some honor. bohluhkw70ig.png
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riding the honor-go-round. 700
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young Khan, random 3*s, and three sets of Schemes.

Khan was a duplicate, so all Honour.

===============================================================================

My account on my "family & friends" Facebook did get Angel One Riker and several 3*s to go with the 1* & 2* crew I had there. Before today only crew above 2* was Prince Formerly Known as Bashir. Now I have four 4*s also. {Got a Commander T'Pol from Behold in the "Reach Level Ten" goal Reward.} Went up four Levels on that account this afternoon.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    honor
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 honor, 150 Ni'Var schems and some junk schemes.

to7ovbju84jq.png
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    n6f6y2cwdacz.jpg
    Fourth star for Dominion Dukat and added a level to the U.S.S Discovery.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor and fuel.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    A behold with 2 immortals, or the second star for Resistance Shakaar
    700 honor, 150 Ni'Var schems and some junk schemes.

to7ovbju84jq.png

What on Bajor is that on the lower right?!?!?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    qrpdqb5hcclq.jpg
    From ENT
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Dolim

I got 1000 honor in my pull.
    qrpdqb5hcclq.jpg
    From ENT

Oh, those guys. The mean Xindi? The other image was itty bitty on the tablet.

Thanx
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixuivrtlbcgw.png
    Let’s fly!
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    1,100 Honor (1 purp, 9 blues). Purp was Galen
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    More honor
  • 1,100 Honor. Luck of a sort.

2h60kbzpz3ub.png
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    A straight FF purple drop and nine blues. So 1100 honor for me.

On the bright side, on my VIP0 account I got a begold from a 10x basic portal pull - Arachnia Janeway, Beowülf Kim or Age of Sail Riker. I went with Riker.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Professor Scott - 4th star, immortal and frozen - straight drop.

- 3x 3* Honor.

- 6x ship schematics - what?! - did manage to max the 4* Hirogen ship (though would have done so with Arena rewards anyway) and add a level to the I.S.S. Avenger (now 8 of 9).

At least I could use the 4* ... but other than that ...
  • Dahar master kor. useful for the gauntlet today
  • I have Little question normaly i clan me reward and community reward when is ready to claim but this Time i try to hit 400k in pts and wana Wait Still monday to claim Évry thing in same Time ,but the Community reward is Still going be there ? Or i need to claim it before saturday 11:59 for no missing the reward ? I juste wana ne sûre McCoy enter in me crew before the other pack ty in advance for the answer
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • I have Little question normaly i clan me reward and community reward when is ready to claim but this Time i try to hit 400k in pts and wana Wait Still monday to claim Évry thing in same Time ,but the Community reward is Still going be there ? Or i need to claim it before saturday 11:59 for no missing the reward ? I juste wana ne sûre McCoy enter in me crew before the other pack ty in advance for the answer

You will be fine. It will be in the time portal waiting for you when you’re ready to open it.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    All honor and schematics.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 honour the rest schematics - glad I stopped paying for this game when it just gives me trash.
    DB: Do Better
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a behold but all three immortal, getting used to it
  • Honor and a schem upgrade for the Discovery.