Home The Bridge

Plague of Plagues Scoring

13»

Comments

• 744,790 about 29 minutes to go.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares about this event, I stopped somewhere short of clearing thresholds.
    Looking at what is required to win Borg-Zombie Hawk, I'm glad I sat this one out. Hawk wouldn't have been a priority for me to cite, so he wouldn't have been worth the effort. Same with Scrubs McCoy. (I'm working on citing some of the other recent crew, like Warship EMA and Tuxedo Sisko, and I still need to cite up Z-Odo, who is unique as a version of two different main-cast crew.) I've got enough Borg and Datas for bonus crew for next week.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • This event definitely used up less crons than the last few Galaxy events for me, 950k with 7000 crons used.
  • I must have Assimilated Hawk (either for the character or the voyage utility).
    808,650 VP was good for 812th place. Bonkers bananas.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must have Assimilated Hawk (either for the character or the voyage utility).
    796K was at risk (low 900's and climbing rapidly) in the last 3 minutes of the event. Anybody know what the final was?
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must have Assimilated Hawk (either for the character or the voyage utility).
    I wanted a 3rd star for McCoy and wanted Hawk, and then decided to go for the top-50 event finish achievement (2k merits)... wound up finishing 36th, with just shy of 1.9 million points. It was only the second time I've finished inside the top-100.

For anyone who may be curious, I figure I spent about 18k chrons from my stockpile, plus event reward chrons and all incremental chrons gained via daily achievements and voyages throughout the event (probably about 25k total). All chrons were used while a supply kit was active.

I was sitting around the #100 rank with about an hour to go, then cashed in 2200 rare rewards to make the jump safely inside the top-50!
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was clearing the thresholds for one reason or another and since I already had the first 400k, why not go for top 1000.
    I didn't need another DA McCoy, but thought I might as well play since I had all the event crew. I burned less than 10,000 chrons.
  • edited January 2019
    Need the extra star on McCoy, and stopped after getting it.
    It's not the chronitons spent that I find expensive in an event like this, it's the time spent tapping.

Cleared thresholds and got my last star to immortalise Pel by remaining at around 2800. That's a win in my eyes.
  • I wasn't sure how to vote (or if so long after the fact matters) but the Hawk choice doesn't describe me. I would have been in this event for top 1k for any 5* (short of Shinzon maybe). If someone had told me that it was going to require 800k VP I may have reconsidered that position (and certainly looked closely at the stats).
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need the extra star on McCoy, and stopped after getting it.
    The new event structures **tsk tsk** for the casual player. I battled on for the extra star but still have 3k chrons in the bank. Hell even getting him was a bit of a chore games are meant to be fun not a bore
    DB: Do Better
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was clearing the thresholds for one reason or another and since I already had the first 400k, why not go for top 1000.
    All I can say for sure is with 30 minutes left I was at 813,000 and ranked around 560. I decided to complete one final set of 15 vaccines to bring my score up near 820,000, and then I passed out cold.

Woke up a few minutes ago to see I finished 697, so I am quite glad I scored those extra points before bed, given how closely grouped everyone was!
  • I must have Assimilated Hawk (either for the character or the voyage utility).
    I take back what I said about Hawk. I guess I wasn’t paying enough attention to his stats. Even at 1/5 he’s very good