Home The Bridge

Elusive Treasure

2»

Comments

• Overall I'm pretty happy. Only the two guaranteed golds, but I got a second star for AF Jadzia and a third for Assimilated Hawk, so they were quality. Only four of the 20 were full house beholds, so that was better than I expected. First two stars for Tarquin and first star for Smuggler Kasidy, and five fourth stars for other crew, so I will have plenty to work on for the Skirmish.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, this is probably a stupid question. Is the 650 DIL pull just a single behold, akin to the 72 DIL single Premium pulls?
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, this is probably a stupid question. Is the 650 DIL pull just a single behold, akin to the 72 DIL single Premium pulls?

Correct, with the standard 90% chance of purple, 10% chance of gold
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty nice!cyb0ffso8l4l.jpg
    sjd7refolmky.jpg

I envy you the Trelane most of all! Great character.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

Correct, with the standard 90% chance of purple, 10% chance of gold

Thanks!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a stupid question. It seems ridiculously obvious in retrospect, but I didn't realize that and lost 650 dilithium. It was the question I should have asked. Instead, I intended to ask the same question but phrased it very poorly.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I bit on the original offer, and on the first go around I took a second star on Captain Pike (really banking on that Disco mega next month lol) and a second star on Prophet Sarah.

With the two free packs I was given, I chose a first star on Lonzak for his Voyage numbers and a second star on Captain Spock.

I managed to add stars to several of the older purples, and got at least one of each of the pack exclusive purples still not available in the portal (Kasidy, Tarquin, Irumodic Picard).

Not the best pull off life, but not bad either. Kudos DB for fixing the glitch fast, and making it right for those of us who had already purchased packs.

Did they do {as it sounds} Free Packs equal to what you had bought? That is a good way to do it, and to increase customer confidence and happiness, at no real world cost to them.

Did they say what the original issue was this time, BTW?

Yes, one free ten-pack per ten-pack purchased while the pack was bugged, regardless if you were hit by the bug or not. Although the results of the make-up packs are likely affecting my judgment, I think this was the perfect response.

As for the issue, no details were provided beyond saying that not everyone was getting the guaranteed gold behold. Must have been a bug in the part of the code that forces one to drop in the last slot if no others dropped by random chance in earlier slots.
  • 5xkih1rrm1qv.png

I always want one that I don’t have already and actually normally don’t have a choice, now I am torn! Which should I take?
    CMCM624 wrote: »
    5xkih1rrm1qv.png

I always want one that I don’t have already and actually normally don’t have a choice, now I am torn! Which should I take?

Archer. He is top 20 voyage crew and main cast.

• Archer. He is top 20 voyage crew and main cast.

Main cast-ish.
  • Looks like I fell foul of the law of diminishing returns this time. It was the first time I didn't need at least half the characters I got. 6/20 - Reverend Phlox, Gladiator McCoy, Tuxedo Nog, Lt Tarah and two Cmdr Donatras. The rest honour.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2nd pack was less productive than my first. Allowed me to finish off Landry (good timing) and put final star on Romulan Data.

I'm happy with Data since he was medium-far down on my citation priority list, but would have been happier had Etana Jol just recently not edged him out on stats. Fortunately he has better event value.

Between Nov and this run though I still think the 2x10 ET offers are outstanding value. The single pulls, not so much unless you need the SRs.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Pulled my first pack this evening...

Saving the second for tomorrow (in case I want to DYC anyone!)

od640wnizcvo.png
    That is awesome. I just got 45 crew slots. Next time, I save for Elusive Treasure packs.