Home Strange New Worlds
Options

Discovery Season Two. Please do not post spoilers.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    CBS has put S2 episode 1 up on YouTube for free viewing (probably geo-restricted to the US) in case that's of use to anyone.

Neat! I'll have to check it out when I have time
  • Options
    There’s nothing to spoil from the first episode. Nothing happened really. If you’ve seen the trailers for season 2 you’ve seen the episode.

You have already posted your dislike of Discovery in another thread so I suggest anyone reading his post take his bias into account. I enjoyed the episode.

So you're not allowed to criticize anything?
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s nothing to spoil from the first episode. Nothing happened really. If you’ve seen the trailers for season 2 you’ve seen the episode.

You have already posted your dislike of Discovery in another thread so I suggest anyone reading his post take his bias into account. I enjoyed the episode.

So you're not allowed to criticize anything?

Of course you are. @Warrior Willo was merely pointing out the unstated bias of the poster.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    CBS has put S2 episode 1 up on YouTube for free viewing (probably geo-restricted to the US) in case that's of use to anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rvMqRrtmkY

I watched it in US.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    easypeasyeasypeasy ✭✭✭
    Last night's Talos 4 ep was so damn good. Nice bar fight and yummy Melissa George guest spot. Anson Mount is awesome as Pike. I'm warming to new Spock, and lil Spock flashback scenes are cute.
    Saru has evolved into a bad **tsk tsk**. I wonder if that race that opressed kelpians may have been right after all......
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    easypeasy wrote: »
    Last night's Talos 4 ep was so damn good. Nice bar fight and yummy Melissa George guest spot. Anson Mount is awesome as Pike. I'm warming to new Spock, and lil Spock flashback scenes are cute.
    Saru has evolved into a bad **tsk tsk**. I wonder if that race that opressed kelpians may have been right after all......

Just in case some of that crossed the line of spoilery, even though it was vague.
    I definitely think Saru had the right instincts in the Mess Hall. Both needed that catharsis. And really love how Ash controlled himself. He knew Hugh needed some release of everything he has building up. Ash was like 99% defense mode. Never threw a punch. Mostly just blocked and let Hugh throw every punch he needed to.

New episode was very good. Opening moments were great homage.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?