Home Engineering Room
Options

Phase 2 of the Skirmish/ Faction event is Skirmish...

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Stayed up way too late to send some shuttles before bed, love to get some shut eye and not drop out of the top 20...
    ncrnu6cfsuc6.gif

Edit: Thanks Shan!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    just to be clear...iampicard doesn't interface with events.

Missed the joke, did ya?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    Katla wrote: »
    I started spamming shuttles, not even noticing the factions weren't colored differently. Got to about 10 saved when it dawned on me something wasn't right. Noticed the shuttle missions were at 3 hours. Woops.
    As long as this is fixed soon and those Borg shuttles can be used in the event I'm good.

And nope. Just wasted 10 shuttles that are also now clogging my queue. Beautiful.
  • Options
    Kanon wrote: »
    easypeasy wrote: »
    I'm still dropping down rankings somehow......

That's disturbing..
    If the game is broken for all players that would suggest... What ?
    One explanation would be that someone is cheating, and sending skirmish space battles from outside the game's UI.

EDIT: If he is actuall dropping in the ranks, everyone below him is doing so as well, we should all pay attention

I've dropped ~2k from 5000s to 7000s
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    jtyu5janw6pn.jpg

I’d much rather have a Captain Braxton or another Seven in Silver myself.

Both, FF!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Warby wrote: »
    Do you have any proof/screenshots of your rank dropping??? My rank hasn't budged.

No, but it did happen, a dozen places. I’ve not moved since about 20 mins ago though.

You moved a dozen ranks?!? Where are you ranked now?

I was at 126x and went to 1281. But I’m in now. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yay shuttles sent, now i can recharge my phone, thanks for fixing this so quickly!
  • Options
    I started spamming shuttles, not even noticing the factions weren't colored differently. Got to about 10 saved when it dawned on me something wasn't right. Noticed the shuttle missions were at 3 hours. Woops.
    As long as this is fixed soon and those Borg shuttles can be used in the event I'm good.

But in previous faction event (recent because there be trolls who'll say the first faction events weren't so) you could only start open event faction mission (purples) after you entered the event through the event banner. And now it was clearly broken, so why would you do that?
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭

But in previous faction event (recent because there be trolls who'll say the first faction events weren't so) you could only start open event faction mission (purples) after you entered the event through the event banner. And now it was clearly broken, so why would you do that?

Huh? I rarely if ever use the event banner on factions.
  • Options

That's never been the case actually
  • Options

Huh? I rarely if ever use the event banner on factions.

Same here.

And when your tired, it’s easy to forget what colour the “event” shuttles should be. “Are they gold, or purple?”. Especially when you expect the thing you’re clicking on to be an event shuttle and not broken.
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    Even though I only lost about 20 rank positions between Part I and Part II, Shenanigans for sure
  • Options
    No Shuttle Boosts mail, yet.