Home Engineering Room
Options

Phase 2 of the Skirmish/ Faction event is Skirmish...

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the plus side, the faction event 85% shuttle boost offer ($4.99) is working perfectly B)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moved this thread to Engineering Room, we are looking into the issue. Stay tuned.
  • Options
    It just keeps repeating the opening dialogue for me, then goes to the Skirmish area. I am NOT doing two more days of Skirmish. I was promised faction and want faction.

Ditto here
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Someone in my fleet just posted a screenshot. Rank 509 with 1d 23h 59m left, then rank 510 with 40m left. It's definitely happening...in small amounts, but happening.

Edit...Unkie just posted a couple above...

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Two pictures are worth sorrytons? Extra Braxton?
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warby wrote: »
    Yeah this is not right. My rank is dropping but I can’t play!
    I call shenanigans.

Do you have any proof/screenshots of your rank dropping??? My rank hasn't budged.

k30cwpf9kjkl.png

6jnpsdxi28zy.png

Looking at the timing it could be that someone was completing a skirmish battle a couple seconds after you completed your last skirmish battle since your first screen shot was less than a minute into phase 2. 1000 VP could easily have bumped you 1 position.
  • Options
    Must be all those folks using IamPicard scoring right now. 🤣🤣🤣
    Oof...don't go there.

But I'll be honest...that was the first thing I thought of =(

dwxpttdxw9k7.gif

• Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was the first time a faction event was in phase two of a hybrid
  • Options
    I call shenanigans.

Do you have any proof/screenshots of your rank dropping??? My rank hasn't budged.

k30cwpf9kjkl.png

6jnpsdxi28zy.png

The smoking gun right there.....
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I
    I call shenanigans.

k30cwpf9kjkl.png

6jnpsdxi28zy.png

Looking at the timing it could be that someone was completing a skirmish battle a couple seconds after you completed your last skirmish battle since your first screen shot was less than a minute into phase 2. 1000 VP could easily have bumped you 1 position.

I mean it’s possible, but I took that first screenshot after being kicked during the middle of a battle when the phase changed so that should have happened to others playing too.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought it was my tablet. Refreshed eight times. Sorritons or Shuttle Boosts? Probably Boosts since Phase Two is Fraction.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I call shenanigans.

k30cwpf9kjkl.png

6jnpsdxi28zy.png

Yup. I was able to complete a battle as the turnover happened, so a screenshot at 12:00:01 would show me with different VP compared to now.

I'm wondering if that was part of the problem?
  • Options

No, but it did happen, a dozen places. I’ve not moved since about 20 mins ago though.
  • Options
    easypeasyeasypeasy ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    kxlak0ioz0vo.png
    Kind of hard to prove but I dropped 9 spots after this during the supposed start of P2.

• Options
    Event broken... Losing rank... Boosts slowly rotting away, sitting unused... Please! Send help! No... Wait...

Please! Send HP, free premium packs, and chrons!!!

:D
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    I call shenanigans.

k30cwpf9kjkl.png

6jnpsdxi28zy.png

Or just plain old lag!
  • Options
    How about we just cash out ?
    Wife and I are 800.. can live with this being the end lol

That works for you, but for other people that actually planned ahead for the event (eg stopped farming for Intel, stocked up on time boosts for the last week), it doesn't help much.

This is why changing goalposts in the middle of a game/event does not work.

Thresholds for everyone, plus a Braxton and fourth TroiBorg.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

No, but it did happen, a dozen places. I’ve not moved since about 20 mins ago though.

You moved a dozen ranks?!? Where are you ranked now?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    This was the first time a faction event was in phase two of a hybrid

Well, technically not. It's the first time it's been Phase 2 after a Skirmish, and the first time it's been the final phase... but it was the 2nd phase in one event: June 2018's triple-hybrid The Weak Will Perish (aka 'The Week Will Perish', among those of us who weren't excited about a 6-day event).

https://stt.wiki/wiki/The_Weak_Will_Perish

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    I just want a refund of all my purchases for the past month, since they're all linked together by "next week legendary".
  • Options
    --comment retracted--
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The faction part of the event is now available!
  • Options
    I was just able to get into the faction portion.
  • Options
    easypeasyeasypeasy ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I
    I call shenanigans.

k30cwpf9kjkl.png

6jnpsdxi28zy.png

I mean it’s possible, but I took that first screenshot after being kicked during the middle of a battle when the phase changed so that should have happened to others playing too.

Oh yeah I got kicked a few times to before switch...
  • Options
    yes, sir. thank you.
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    I started spamming shuttles, not even noticing the factions weren't colored differently. Got to about 10 saved when it dawned on me something wasn't right. Noticed the shuttle missions were at 3 hours. Woops.
    As long as this is fixed soon and those Borg shuttles can be used in the event I'm good.
  • Options
    easypeasy wrote: »
    I'm still dropping down rankings somehow......

Wait....what?!?!?! How is that even possible? No one can do anything to start, let alone score...

This totally ruins the event.

It's one thing if no one can do anything.

It's completely different if some can score and others can't!!!

Okay. If only some can play, FF Braxton for all. Just end the Event, everyone gets EVERYTHING
  • Options
    And what about those of us who sent shuttles after phase 2 was supposed to start? Will I still get points for those even though they were not proper event shuttles?

No... I didn’t think so.

FFS-DB.