Home The Bridge
Options

USELESS Items in Gauntlet and Dabo

2»

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wait for a free spin, and what do I get?

A wooden bow! A t-shirt! A dancing hula girl for my dashboard!

Hula girls!

s9p2j6qfivew.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Today's useless Dabo items were uniforms for Malik and Talos IV Spock. Both of them have been frozen since they were first added to the game.

DB, please fix this! I don't care if I never see top row, just don't fill up my inventory with useless junk.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm constantly getting items I don't need for crew I don't have in Gauntlet and Dabo.

Anyone else?

Add this to the "please fix it" category.

If you don't have any items to equip on crew, you just get random stuff.

I'd also like to add that I finished a gauntlet tonight and FIVE of the SEVEN chests were trainers.

If they ever changed the trainer drops in the gauntlet to honor drops, I would never complain about it again.

I just started a Reward Chests thread for the one that just ended.....

How did you do? I did my last "Go until you are out of people" at about 1730 or so. Dropped into the "Sweet Spot" in the 40s where I got seven boxes.

20 Chronies
    Five 3* Trainers
    Three Basic Portals
    1* Scanner!!!!!!
    Three Basic Portals
    One Premium Portal {Lwaxana Troi-100 Honour}
    20 Chronies
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Hope1010 wrote: »
    I'm constantly getting items I don't need for crew I don't have in Gauntlet and Dabo.

Anyone else?

The majority of items (not all, one or time that are common) on the Dabo Wheel I need. I train all my crew immediately to the next 10th level. The Dabo Wheel usually provides me the opportunity to get I nice piece for a crew member that is a level 30 or 40.

I will say that I have been playing for over 6 months and I have not received anything on the top row (at least I don't think I have). It would be nice if STT did loosen the odds for the top row...

I have been playing almost 3 years, and I finally got a top row item for the first time last week, then again the next day as well. I never spend more than 10 dils for the second spin.

Also, I have had all my crew FE'd for about a month, and since I have only ever seen random items on the Dabo wheel that I obviously don't need. (With the exception of the 4 & 5* Crew that I need a few *s for)

Really tired of 3 sets of useless Schematics on the second row now too.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone else?

If you don't have any items to equip on crew, you just get random stuff.

I'd also like to add that I finished a gauntlet tonight and FIVE of the SEVEN chests were trainers.

If they ever changed the trainer drops in the gauntlet to honor drops, I would never complain about it again.

I just started a Reward Chests thread for the one that just ended.....

How did you do? I did my last "Go until you are out of people" at about 1730 or so. Dropped into the "Sweet Spot" in the 40s where I got seven boxes.

20 Chronies
    Five 3* Trainers
    Three Basic Portals
    1* Scanner!!!!!!
    Three Basic Portals
    One Premium Portal {Lwaxana Troi-100 Honour}
    20 Chronies

I don't remember all the rewards but I did get Rakal Troi's 5* Romulan Disruptor. I have had her immortalized for over a year...

Rest was mostly 3* components.
  • Options
    I'm getting all the ship schematics in my dabo spins. Like I keep getting Borg schematics or Dakora class schematics.
  • Options
    eyjcsj94hwaq.jpg
    Oh wow, did two spins and i got both the blue items...oh...wait...I DONT HAVE THE ORION SLAVER SO WHY DO I NEED HIS ARMOR AND I HAVE FF/FED 3 STAR MAMMA TROI AND I DONT HAVE 5 STAR MAMMA TROI SO WHY AM I GETTING HOLY RINGS OF BETAZED?!?!?!
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Apollo's tunic... despite the fact that he's frozen safely in carbonite.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hula girls? Fut the wuck?