-Kurn
-K'Ehleyr
-Alexander
-Jadzia
-Martok
-Not in game: Nikolai

Comments

• Options
    love this idea. although this isnt suppose to be a collectors game it has definitely turned into one.
  • Options
    Sure. Sounds great to have family collections, i was wanting to see character collections. All Sisko, all Picard, all Deana, as well as a cpt collection. It seems they have been able to roll these out with ease and no complications or glitches. One of the best additions. Lets keep them rolling out.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great idea. The only challenge is deciding which version of the main cast character is in the collection. Which Ben Sisko, for example, or which Data?

You could also do the Troi-Rikers (which is quite a list thanks to Lwaxana's many husbands/fiancés):

Deanna Troi
    Will Riker
    Lwaxana Troi
    Kyle Riker*
    Tom Riker
    Mr. Homn*
    Ian Troi*
    Timicin
    Campio*
    Jeyal*
    Odo

* still need to be added to the game.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great idea. The only challenge is deciding which version of the main cast character is in the collection. Which Ben Sisko, for example, or which Data?

I just figured that all versions of each character would be in the collections, which is how there would be enough tiers to be of interest and value.
    You could also do the Troi-Rikers (which is quite a list thanks to Lwaxana's many husbands/fiancés):

Deanna Troi
    Will Riker
    Lwaxana Troi
    Kyle Riker*
    Tom Riker
    Mr. Homn*
    Ian Troi*
    Timicin
    Campio*
    Jeyal*
    Odo

* still need to be added to the game.

I dunno that I'd count Lwaxana's love interests in a Will/Deanna collection, but I would be down for a separate "Loves of Lwaxana" set!
  • Options
    I dunno that I'd count Lwaxana's love interests in a Will/Deanna collection, but I would be down for a separate "Loves of Lwaxana" set!

"Loves of Lwaxana" would be fun.

And maybe another set for all of Kirk's conquests! McCoy said it best after Martia was hitting on Kirk, "What is it with you, anyway?"

Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

And maybe another set for all of Kirk's conquests! McCoy said it best after Martia was hitting on Kirk, "What is it with you, anyway?"

One more reason to support DB forking over the cash for the Kelvin movies (looking at you, Alice Eve).
  • Options

One more reason to support DB forking over the cash for the Kelvin movies (looking at you, Alice Eve).

Wow. I was totally against adding the Kelvin movies to this game until I read this post.
  • Options
    Thought it'd be neat to build collections based on some of Trek's families:

The Siskos
    -Joseph
    -Sarah
    -Benjamin
    -Jennifer
    -Jake
    -Kasidy

The Soongs
    -Arik
    -Noonien