Monday 1/21 'special' offers

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
I'll admit it, I lol'd

jvoxsuze4bus.jpg

Comments

• Dilithium No-verload for me.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium No-verload for me.

It's funny normally that's a no damn way for me too, but while the Borg pack was live on the weekend I might have bought that because I want Locutus so badly... Oh well, thanks for saving me $$ DB
  • Hahahahahahaha

ac72ur102ew8.png
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep hoping for the SR citation offer, but got @Yateball's offer today.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    wfihp7z33r65.png
    This is the worst deal. If DB sent me that $50 worth of dilithium for $25 I would buy it immediately.
    Let’s fly!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honourable Pursuits for me for $9.99 - NO NEVER NOT IN 1,000,000,000,000,000 years!!

DB: Do Better
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    x4kau1zycgbp.jpg
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    x4kau1zycgbp.jpg

We are twinsies!
    Let’s fly!
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    x4kau1zycgbp.jpg

We are twinsies!

Let's make it a hat trick.....
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Got that >>>CONQUER SPACE offer too - with a quite flabbergasting price tag of 55€.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conquer Space here too.

Hey DB how about you buy some back from me. ;) Already have all of them 10/10, plus...

Cube 21,064 schems
    NX-01 6,965 schems
    Bounty 21,516 schems

• Sail the starry skies. Like Unkie, I've got an overload of schems, just a little less:

Cube: 2,309 (been using these as replicator fuel)
    NX-01: 1,195
    Bounty: 22,156

Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    wfihp7z33r65.png
    This is the worst deal. If DB sent me that $50 worth of dilithium for $25 I would buy it immediately.

I respectfully submit that Ship It is worse yet:

dg8g27pofhhf.png

Twice the cost, not quite twice as many (still worthless schematics) and no dil.

Having not touched schematics in a long time for the replicator, I have plenty of each of these...

Borg Cube - 7,630
    Bounty - 8,012
    NX-01 - 5,735
  • wfihp7z33r65.png

dg8g27pofhhf.png

Twice the cost, not quite twice as many (still worthless schematics) and no dil.

My goodness, what in the world is that?!?! There can't be a single soul in the universe that would buy that.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    wfihp7z33r65.png

dg8g27pofhhf.png

My goodness, what in the world is that?!?! There can't be a single soul in the universe that would buy that.

Agreed. It’s beyond worthless to anyone who has played longer than a year and too expensive for all but the most spendy (or, well, dumb) among newer players. It doesn’t even work as a way to make other deals look good by comparison, as patently and obviously awful as it is.
  • das411 wrote: »
    FIVE beholds including a second star for Mirror Spock, 4th stars for Feezal and Tarah and the other two were honor...sorry if i used up your RNG luck today!
    At least I know now, where the luck has gone.
    I also got 10 for 10. 8 direct drops, 3 behold - only honor.

63 packs since last (be)gold. RNG my **tsk tsk**.

• eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ELiL wrote: »
    das411 wrote: »
    FIVE beholds including a second star for Mirror Spock, 4th stars for Feezal and Tarah and the other two were honor...sorry if i used up your RNG luck today!
    At least I know now, where the luck has gone.
    I also got 10 for 10. 8 direct drops, 3 behold - only honor.

63 packs since last (be)gold. RNG my **tsk tsk**.

but if you've had 63 packs, assume 500 honor each, that's 31,500 honor towards your next begold from the honor hall, not counting the 18 days of the daily 770 honor that would put you at 45,000 :)

Unless, of course, you spent all your honor on the honor packs for Christmas like i did! :#
  • das411 wrote: »
    but if you've had 63 packs, assume 500 honor each, that's 31,500 honor towards your next begold from the honor hall, not counting the 18 days of the daily 770 honor that would put you at 45,000 :)

Unless, of course, you spent all your honor on the honor packs for Christmas like i did! :#
    Yeah, after christmas my honor level was pretty low.

One of these 63 packs was 1400 honor, that wasn't bad. ;)

• Dil overload. Wasn't taking!
  • It was very special but I had to pass...honestly this may be the worst deal of all of them. 200 more dil for $5 more than the normal 1500 dil + 400 bonus dil + 1k vip points that is $19.99. I may have been born at night, but not last night DB.

f3ah215s69m5.png

• Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    It was very special but I had to pass...honestly this may be the worst deal of all of them. 200 more dil for $5 more than the normal 1500 dil + 400 bonus dil + 1k vip points that is $19.99. I may have been born at night, but not last night DB.

f3ah215s69m5.png

It’s a 600 dil difference since you get the bonus vip dil either way so it’s 2100 plus vip dil versus 1500 plus vip dil. I do agree it’s a horrible offer though since they advertise it as 40% more it implies the same 19.99 price as the portal offer.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I know DB reads this forum, let me say this now and hope that it takes root and flourishes:

The Monday offers SHOULD work like a restaurant menu; over the weekend, send players a short list of the available offers for Monday and let us choose. How in the four quandrants would that be bad for ANYONE?!