Home The Bridge
Options

Has there always been......

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
A warning when you Fuze Crew?!?!? Yes, I AM sure I wanna use that 1* to turn a 3/4 into a 4*.......
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    it pops up when you fuse a higher fusion unto a lower fusion, but not when fusing a lower fusion unto a higher one. same effect in the end...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    it pops up when you fuse a higher fusion unto a lower fusion, but not when fusing a lower fusion unto a higher one. same effect in the end...

Thanx. I was on the 1* I had just got from a Behold.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not know that. Has this been the case for a while or is it more recent, like the “are you sure you want to spend 650 dilithium” pop-ups I’ve seen recently?
  • Options
    It's been that way for a while. As @Odo Marmarosa noted above, to avoid the pop-up, always "upgrade" the stronger copy.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember I once almost upgraded from the lower copy, and had the pop up. It was a long time ago, maybe 2 year (around when I started playing most likely)
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    A warning when you Fuze Crew?!?!? Yes, I AM sure I wanna use that 1* to turn a 3/4 into a 4*.......

The warning probably also helps prevent if you have a citation so you don't accidentally use it.
  • Options
    Didn’t used to be that if you selected the 1* copy and tried to fuse with a multi-star copy you ended up with a 2* regardless of what the higher one was?
  • Options
    Didn’t used to be that if you selected the 1* copy and tried to fuse with a multi-star copy you ended up with a 2* regardless of what the higher one was?

yep that was the case lol