Home The Bridge
Options

Temporal Trespassers - 1500 Rank

Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in The Bridge
Someone was going to do it, thought it would be me for a change.

12 hours in, I was sitting at rank 1001, with 187,XXX points. I forgot to get a screenshot, but it would have been useless minutes after anyway.

On with the game...
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to help, but I'm currently slumming it up big time down in 44,008th place!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think it should be Top 1500 now, cause the 1/5 Legendary reward
    is extended to Top 1500?

This
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    40uptyk8023s.png
  • Options
    is extended to Top 1500?

Happy now? :|
  • Options
    ByloBand wrote: »
    40uptyk8023s.png

A Race to the Bottom ?

drr6uqv7g5ud.png

Maybe I should do one more and double my score.
  • Options
    Just cleared thresholds at 350,715 VP. Rank is 1162. I'm debating whether or not to keep going on this event, or take a break and save my energy for the Discovery Mega.
  • Options
    350k vp @rank 1266 atm
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    352k vp will be good for Top 1000 right now
  • Options
    is extended to Top 1500?

Happy now? :|

I guess top 1000 was still stuck in my head, because that's where the Dils start flowing...
  • Options
    I have 350,080 and I’m at 1479...but I have some redemptions to do at some point. I just want to finish 2500-3k to get two Jadzias to FF her...and I’m pretty much out of chrons.
  • Options
    368,856 pts just landed me at 900th, wonder what the cut off point will eventually be on monday....
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I predict 550,000 to 600,000 for top 1500.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overshot but here
    e4nipeomjokg.png
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoq7tmkp93h.png
  • Options
    Okay, I hit 348K earlier today, and was still at 2052nd place. Looks like there's a bottleneck, but with 650+ SRs to turn in, I feel more comfortable getting the top 1500, or even the top 1K now.
  • Options
    There's a pileup around 1500 Here's where I am as of now.
    ciyhmip46u64.jpg
  • Options
    I've only dropped about 100 spots since crossing the thresholds about 5 hours ago.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    xvs66hzhv8zt.png
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not competing for top 1.5K this week, so one of you is safe :p
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    hnymcqg47pta.png
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    drmxp5066ivr.png
  • Options
    There's a pileup around 1500 Here's where I am as of now.
    ciyhmip46u64.jpg

This is a fickle race to be sure. I was at around 1250 last night, now down to 2275. I figure it won't be hard to use a few chrons and get back up there, since each place is so bunched up within a few VP of each other.
  • Options
    This is the most brutal event I’ve been a part of. Craziness.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    awwmlrri9trq.png
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    cgv8l3frk3ej.png
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭

This is super tame. Look how low the threshold is for the legendary with less than 24hrs to go. In the recent past it has not been unusual for the victory points needed to be in the 700k-800k range.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »

This is super tame. Look how low the threshold is for the legendary with less than 24hrs to go. In the recent past it has not been unusual for the victory points needed to be in the 700k-800k range.

I thought the same. Almost made me rethink my position and go for the Wraith Queen and blow a couple thousand chrons. But Alas, I can't bring myself to go through the clicking, and I'm not gunna bother building a macro for it either.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    But Alas, I can't bring myself to go through the clicking, and I'm not gunna bother building a macro for it either.

If you can´t be bothered to do some clicking please also stop bothering us with these "news" for time number 1000 :D:p Much more boring than any Galaxy event and they at least give some welcome rewards...

• Options
    403k right now.