Home The Bridge
Options

Lieutenant Chekov?

There will also be classic characters from other Star Trek series including Lieutenant Chekhov (NEW) from The Original Series...

I'm assuming this will be Chekov from TMP, not actual TOS.

Unless someone knows something about him having gotten a promotion during the show that I'm not remembering, he was an ensign for all of TOS, and a commander by WOK. I remember that the TMP novel said he had been promoted.

Comments

• Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also hope he’s spelled correctly.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    We could definitely use some more TMP crew, even though the uniforms were patently hideous.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also hope he’s spelled correctly.

lol that stuck out at me too... knowing all the spelling errors in this game it'll probably make the game with that spelling error
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    TMP does turn 40 this year (though not until December). Those pajama uniforms, though....
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did this quote come from? and who wouldn't want another Chekov??
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »

From the mega event announcement.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the call out, I have edited the announcement accordingly.
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    TMP does turn 40 this year (though not until December). Those pajama uniforms, though....

Comfort over style.

I think that's a future to which we can all aspire.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son just got out of grade school and they would have pajama days.
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭

Comfort over style.

Never mind. I take it back. I don't want that future because anyone who has ever gone into Walmart has seen that people walking around in their pyjamas is our present and it's horrible.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »

From the mega event announcement.

thanks, I somehow missed that...but now I kinda really really want a TMP Chekov with some of the quotes from the Redletter Media Review (some NSFW language but it's hilarious):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUxZmen6G2U

"Mister Spock, did you turn into a vampire??" :D
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Comfort over style.

Never mind. I take it back. I don't want that future because anyone who has ever gone into Walmart has seen that people walking around in their pyjamas is our present and it's horrible.

I was gonna say. Wally World is the capital of JimJam wearing. I also worked at a group home once where one of my co-workers wore JimJams every day.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    There will also be classic characters from other Star Trek series including Lieutenant Chekhov (NEW) from The Original Series...

I'm assuming this will be Chekov from TMP, not actual TOS.

Unless someone knows something about him having gotten a promotion during the show that I'm not remembering, he was an ensign for all of TOS, and a commander by WOK. I remember that the TMP novel said he had been promoted.

Yes, Chekov was a Lieutenant in TMP. He was the Weapons {Tactical} Officer & Chief of Security

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavel_Chekov
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did always like the Admiral's uniform, though.

oabjvyc4l3s1.png
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

oabjvyc4l3s1.png

It's certainly the best looking of the lot, though I've yet to work out whether I actually like it or if I just like it more than I dislike the other TMP unis.
  • Options

oabjvyc4l3s1.png

It's certainly the best looking of the lot, though I've yet to work out whether I actually like it or if I just like it more than I dislike the other TMP unis.

I'll go out on a limb. I like Chekov's tan JimJams Uniform........

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    hfb2m0brylie.png
    Sorry I'm late, sir; I just woke up.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Flemming wrote: »
    hfb2m0brylie.png
    Sorry I'm late, sir; I just woke up.

Yeah, that one. The Admiral uniform and that shade of tan look the best of the designs.

But, I sure hope the 2* Threshold somewhere in the Event is the security officer in the maroon football kit.

Ensign Perez:

jmjwc6nw3go5.jpg

Not to be confuddled with the later ones from "The Search For Spock":

kvqv9hct75kk.jpg

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I'm waiting for my TAS Chekov.

oh wait...
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Personally, I'm waiting for my TAS Chekov.

oh wait...

Maybe a Timelines’ Original?