Home The Bridge

Empress Section 31 Phillipa?

Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
Shouldn't the new Phillipa Georgiou have the spy or undercover operative trait, and not the Empress trait? I mean, she's not ruler of anybody anymore.
Fleet: Starship Trista
Captain Level: 95
VIP Level: 12
Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't the new Phillipa Georgiou have the spy or undercover operative trait, and not the Empress trait? I mean, she's not ruler of anybody anymore.

According to dialog, she can only be replaced by death. Since she is alive, she would Empress in Exile. Or Empress in Absentia.

But, she should have the other Traits mentioned.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • She looks bad **tsk tsk**, I wish she was a 5*
  • She looks bad **tsk tsk**$, I wish she was a 5*

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure using symbology to bypass the filter is allowed. We understood you anyway.........
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • I found it more interesting that she had a super rare First Contact Protocol as her final equipment ...
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure using symbology to bypass the filter is allowed. We understood you anyway.........

She is both cool and money hence the $$ signs.
    Let’s fly!
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    The art work is awesome on her, I too would of loved her to be a 5*, but at least shes a really strong 4, so that counts for something.

I love the actress who plays her, the only reason Im tempted to watch discovery when I get time lol.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I accept her as my empress, if that counts for anything.

I, for one, welcome our new Empress Overlord.
    Intentionally Left Blank