Home The Bridge

New 5* in Vault - Away Team Number One

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in The Bridge
Looks like we're getting our TOS / Majel Barrett version right away!

a832j5e18fpw.png

0ybpjcjlwr4i.png

Has CMD/DIP/SCI.

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does that mean she will be bonus crew for the upcoming skirmish?
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    I do find it a little interesting that this version is Com/DipSci and the "new" version was Com/Dip/Eng?
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Thank you for making this right almost immediately. For the record I did not mind that the DSC version came out first, but since it did, the original needed to be in-game too. Unfortunate that it will be pack-only, but such is life.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesomeness
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Away Team Number One
    FE/FF level 100 CMD 737 (272-643), DIP 422 (143-301), SCI 963 (284-772)
    FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 309 (272-643), DIP 197 (143-301), SCI 611 (284-772)

Welcome to the Gauntlet, Number One.
  • [SJ] Admiral Aki[SJ] Admiral Aki ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Stats are a bit meh.

Which is in keeping of DB lowering the stats of the most desired crew and vice-versa for the crew no-one gives a toss about.

I guess she's made for the Gauntlet.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn solid art as well!
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried that pack twice and struck out. Oh well.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw, man. Pack only. I know I'll get T'Pol or Riker, if I try.
  • 2 Rikers for me.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    I can't believe I took a chance on this pack, with all SRs immortalized.

I REALLY can't believe that I landed Majel on a single ten pull!

Looks like we have a winner!

23 pulls...............nothing
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Gauntlet wise looks like she's comparable to Surak. She'd be great for gauntlet and FF certainly great for voyages
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    I can't believe I took a chance on this pack, with all SRs immortalized.

I REALLY can't believe that I landed Majel on a single ten pull!

Looks like we have a winner!

23 pulls...............nothing
    Ouch, did you at least get another legendary? I hate these giant packs.
    Let’s fly!
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 5/6 immortal last week in Irina’s pack, and opted to save my dilithium for another day. Number One on my first (and only) pull. Couldn’t believe it after seeing the comments here. Now just 200K honor...
  • I spent over 12k crystals and got no legendary. What are the drop rates on these packs anyway? The drop rates never advertise the "special" portion of the drop rate, just the normal portion. For example, we know there's at least 1 purple, so it's going to be what, 95% of the time, then follow the documentation for the odds on the remaining cards? What's the initial odds of a legendary that meets the pack's description?
    If you click the little (i) on the pack, a legend is 10%, a purple is 90%. So it could be reasoned that each Legend is about 3.3%, and each purple about 33%, but that’s assuming variables like Number One isn’t a lower than the existing legends, which we’ve never, to my knowledge, been disclosed.
    The standard drop rate for a random Legend, or a legend in a standard 10x pull, is I believe 1.27%, if you aren’t in an event pack or a specialty pack with promised chances. Any of the math folks out there feel free to correct me if I am mistaken.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want her pretty bad, but not enough to play pack roulette, sadly.

Wonder why they don't just also sell the new legendaries individually?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    The assumed rate is 10% for guaranteed legendary. That is then split between the multiple legendaries.

You bought 19 packs. The odds of not getting a legendary is 13.5%. That's low but not impossible. And we've certainly seen lower odd occurrences happen.
  • Clicking the i on the 650 crystal pack doesn't actually display the 90/10% odds as it does on the 6500 crystal pack. But if I assume those odds as others seem to agree to, then yes, I was very, very, unlucky.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dangit - not only three 4/4 superrares, but I've got Kira finished as well. And Chakotay's, well, I'm not overly fond of him... I feel like I've got to give this a pass, and just hope like heck Majel turns up for me down the track somehow. (I did get my first ever lucky gold in Dabo just a couple of weeks ago - Robert April - but I won't hold my breath for a repeat of that.) At least she's on my ship in spirit via the various Lwaxanas (and the computer, of course).

In any case though I'm holding my dilithium for now to take a shot at Mystique One tomorrow - enough for six tries, so there may not've been any left over for this anyway.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dangit, I swore I would not do Tuesday packs until they fixed the SR saturation problem, but this one was just too good.

Well played, DB.

Got her on the 5th try, which is more than I wanted to spend but nothing to complain about. (Nothing but goofy Rikers in the others).
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    The odds on a single pull is 1.27% chance at a legendary.
    For x10 pull that means 12.7%. But that does not mean that all three legendaries add up to a 12.7% chance. That is for all legendaries. All we know is the three featured legendaries have a better chance of dropping than the other legendaries.