Home The Bridge

Captain Braxton question

2»

Comments

• Would be good if we could get Mark Twain too. But I am not picky, I will settle for Samuel Clemens.

Maybe they could make him a 2*.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have to ask this kind of question, you don't need to be playing this game and can't call yourself a trek fan.

I feel like I am a pretty stridently dedicated Trek fan and even I can’t remember all of the names and shows.
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Literally my ONLY gripe is that there seems to be a staggering lack of event crew for your expedition, arguably the event type that requires the most event crew. Otherwise, 10 out of 10, would "Awesome" again.
    Flemming wrote: »
    Cause I was bored at Lunch:

IT'S ALL RELATIVE - MEGA EVENT *proposal*

Week 1: Iconoclasts in the Mist - Faction Event
    Description: The timeline is in disarray, incredible artifacts and cultural icons have gone missing and in turn changing ancient timelines of major civilizations. Factions need help investigating what is happening to cause these temporal disruptions.
    Factions: Klingon, Cardassian, Ferengi
    Featured Crew: 19th Century Guinan (New), Atoz (new), Berlinghoff Rasmussen (existing)
    Guinan senses the problem, Rasmussen is brought in as an expert in time travel larceny, Atoz proves the missing icons and artifacts are gone from temporal record.
    (Epilogue: Kivas Fajo is now stealing artifacts at their point of origin.)

Week 2: Race to Relativity - Skirmish Event
    Description: To stop Fajo from destroying multiple cultures, Starfleet has deemed it necessary to involve the future timeship Relativity. The problem is, Fajo and other factions are racing to control it first. Our heroes need to skirmish battle past all other challengers to control the U.S.S. Relativity and ultimately stop Fajo from taking her.
    Featured Crew: Nausican Captain (new), 20th Century Braxton (new), Mirror Janeway (existing)
    Ships: 3* - Aeon timeship (new), 4* - U.S.S. Enterprise, 5* - U.S.S. Relativity (New)
    Nausican Captain is a co-antagonist. Mirror Janeway is fighting for herself. 20th Century Braxon is a victim of Fajo's temporal meddling.
    Epilogue (Phase One: Fajo gets the relativity, Phase Two: Heroes take back the Relativity.)

Week 3: Yesterday for Tomorrow - Galaxy Event/Expedition
    Description: With the Relativity, our heroes must repair what damage Fajo has already caused. Phase one: Retake the artifacts. Phase two: return them to their temporal origins.
    Featured Crew: Richard Galen (new), Gamma Quadrant Vash (new), Silik (existing)
    Get the Exoarchaologists out to fix the damage.

Week 4: Relativity amoung Thieves - Galaxy Event
    Description: Fajo is still at large, time to assemble the best, spies, smugglers and operatives to finally track down and put an end to this temporal menace!
    Featured Crew: Bell Riots Vin (new), Crewman Daniels (new), Roga Danar (existing)
    Epilogue: The Heroes win.

Perhaps all Picard variants could count for Richard Galen and/or all Q variants for Vash?

I was thinking that too, maybe add Xenoanthropology also (That will include the Burnhams)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • wylohhoradea.png
  • 1* Cadet Braxton

• FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    c6748ab525021583eead9f5a5a4db99c.jpg

2* Aviator Braxton
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    If you have to ask this kind of question, you don't need to be playing this game and can't call yourself a trek fan.

It is not for any of us to say who is and who isn't a Star Trek fan. This forum is an inclusive place where all types of fans can gather to discuss the game and all things Trek. If you wish to remain a part of this community, please refrain from gatekeeping and talking down to your fellow forum members.

I'm a role model. :smiley:

skc6yye7wrl3.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Boo. People learn about new characters all the time. Unless you can name every character off the top of your head, by episode and series, that is a horrible attitude.

I learn new characters all the time.

Many of the shows I have only ever seen some episodes once or twice, and it has been a while.

This game introduces me to new Crew all the time.

This Forum needs an Anti-Awesome Button!!!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Literally my ONLY gripe is that there seems to be a staggering lack of event crew for your expedition, arguably the event type that requires the most event crew. Otherwise, 10 out of 10, would "Awesome" again.

You could have Exoarchaeology and Temporal Agent as bonus crew and don't forget you would get copies of event crew as well, not to mention the recurring legendary (perhaps Vosk?), I never used that many for expedition events, because in order to rank highest you would use your event (big bonus) crew for as much as possible, and if I remember rightly I was able to use them all the way down in the past events.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    MV5BZTg2ZDA0MGMtYzRlZi00ZjJiLWI1ZjEtYmRkYTlmN2NhMzdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTEwNDYyNzk@._V1_.jpg

3* Bartender Braxton
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Braxton the

07mqh4duec8f.jpg

well errr....

errm.....

timecop temporal agent I guess

<shrugs shoulders>

or my other personal favorite Disguised Chakotay Braxton

ma0arelgmuyq.jpeg
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • If you have to ask this kind of question, you don't need to be playing this game and can't call yourself a trek fan.

Your name seems very well earned
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    BRUCE%20MCGILL%20K.jpg
    4* Niners Braxton
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    lincoln-mv-27.jpg
    5* 19th Century Braxton

(Makes sense, he's a time traveler!)
    Intentionally Left Blank