Home The Bridge

What would you do with a 6th copy of Locutus of Borg?

2»

Comments

• Build a second. Plenty of Gauntlets that having 2 would come in handy.
    eXo | Z•A•P•P
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Keep him, and equip him through Level 100
    I don't have LoB but I have Guinan at 5/5. Guess who I picked up in the Guantlet...... Hmmm... second copy here we go........
  • Keep him, and equip him through Level 100
    This sounds a bit like a brag post to say you have six of him when many do not have any or just one. You should definitely keep him and lvl him to use on skirmishes or in arena with his quick attack.

Many players have double digit copies of many of the gauntlet only crew. Then choose them in gauntlets if they are 45-65%
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the original post I got a Guinan then two days later got Locutus. Time to start working on the second copy of both.
  • Dismiss him, and take the 550 Honor
    airlock him along with the 1st 5 i got
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »
    This sounds a bit like a brag post to say you have six of him when many do not have any or just one. You should definitely keep him and lvl him to use on skirmishes or in arena with his quick attack.

Many players have double digit copies of many of the gauntlet only crew. Then choose them in gauntlets if they are 45-65%

I picked up three of each Guinan and Caretaker which is probably about average. LoB was before my time so I will willingly take one. I had to cite my 3/5s up to 5/5 so I couldn't fathom the resources needed to get, FE and potentially cite up double digit of Guantlet only crew with everything else going on in the game.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the original post I got a Guinan then two days later got Locutus. Time to start working on the second copy of both.

How the hell do you people do this?! All I get are trainers, single portal pulls, and the occasional 3* item!
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    izausome wrote: »
    airlock him along with the 1st 5 i got

Hater! :p