Home The Bridge

New 5* in Vault - Navigator Stamets

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in The Bridge
An early push for the Tuesday Pack? Who cares, I'm just excited that this version is finally in the game.

Some combination of CMD/ENG/SCI

5ksha4rpzefm.png

h3gkha9z5ynt.png

Comments

• A long demanded card being put in a Tuesday pack. I am shocked.
  • Spore Drive Stamets has a better ring to it
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Love Stamets so much.
  • A long demanded card being put in a Tuesday pack. I am shocked.

q32ovby1kfx6.gif
  • Where did you find the pic of his head? And where do you see the skills listed?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did you find the pic of his head? And where do you see the skills listed?

Once a character is in the vault you can filter per skill and see which skills the character shows up for.
  • I assumed that was it. What about the pic though? I can’t find the non blacked out version anywhere.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    I assumed that was it. What about the pic though? I can’t find the non blacked out version anywhere.

That’s from the screen where you choose your avatar in game.

That's some nice forensics right there, Paladin ...
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • I never really look in the vault for new crew and I never really look at the avatar screen either. Guess I should start haha
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's really early for a Tuesday pack. Also, what does this mean for Cheesecake Seven?
  • That's really early for a Tuesday pack. Also, what does this mean for Cheesecake Seven?

Maybe next we can go for drunk Seven to go with drunk Troi.

Riker is killing us with the teases at this point.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    That's really early for a Tuesday pack. Also, what does this mean for Cheesecake Seven?

Maybe a Jeri Ryan birthday pack on the 22nd, maybe a new honor hall toon...

• Just coincidence that this is (hypothetically) the second Tuesday pack to feature a variant of a crew that was the 5-star reward the prior week/featured crew this coming week? Might get a future extra buys given that he'd provide a bonus this week.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just coincidence that this is (hypothetically) the second Tuesday pack to feature a variant of a crew that was the 5-star reward the prior week/featured crew this coming week? Might get a future extra buys given that he'd provide a bonus this week.

Probably not coincidence, but at the same time - it's Galaxy. If I want him, it's not for the event.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice card, I have just started a free trial of Netflix and he's one of the brighter performers.
    DB: Do Better
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Nice card, I have just started a free trial of Netflix and he's one of the brighter performers.

Anthony Rapp has always been great. First movie I saw him in was Dazed and Confused and that came out in 93.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's interesting that the Tuesday packs have started having the exact same character (just a different version) as the legendary event crew for the event that week. It makes sense from a marketing standpoint because more people will want the crew if they are immediately useful in the event that follows 2 days later.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah true, I just checked out the pack and I have all the SRs immortalized so its an easy pass from me. Not with the rubbish odds even Quark would be proud of.
    DB: Do Better
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like Navigator Stamets' stats are pretty ordinary. What do others think?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Seems like Navigator Stamets' stats are pretty ordinary. What do others think?

Maybe he’s got great ship stats?
  • His stats definitely don't seem better than Mirror Stamets
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had all the purples maxed out, but would've been happy with any of the golds. Tried three packs - one of each purples.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chancellor wrote: »
    Seems like Navigator Stamets' stats are pretty ordinary. What do others think?

Maybe he’s got great ship stats?

Hrmm, ship stats you say? Well, if his basic stats are lackluster, maybe admitting to his ship stats would help sales. Oh, well, maybe DB'll let Shan post ship stats in 2020.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    That is a very tempting pack as all the legendaries are cool. Not sure why Stamets stats are so low or why he does not have the Federation and Starfleet traits. But can you get thru the onslaught of purples?
    Let’s fly!
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Decided to buy a pack (from the tiny stash of Dil I have through achievements etc.) ... because I just had one of the 4* FF (Blood Oath Jadzia).

Got:
    - 3rd * for Feezal Phlox - straight up;
    - 3rd * for Dr. Crusher (behold with two immortal choices);
    - 3rd * for Time Loop Mudd (behold with two immortal choices);
    - 3rd * for Honey Bare Jadzia (behold with Surgeon Pualski (new) and some guy I didn't even consider).

A brilliant pack if I must say so.
  • Decided I would make one single pull and it paid off. Got Navigator Stamets and a 5th star on Captain Lorca

Nice.
    Would you mind sharing ship ability?
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decided I would make one single pull and it paid off. Got Navigator Stamets and a 5th star on Captain Lorca

Nice.

Well I finally got 1 copy after more pulls than is sane.

On the plus side, now I have two ff phloxes and I get to post the ship ability.

fyr61a8v72u8.jpeg

• Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Nice.

Well I finally got 1 copy after more pulls than is sane.

On the plus side, now I have two ff phloxes and I get to post the ship ability.

fyr61a8v72u8.jpeg

Woohooo. Thank you 👍🏻