Home The Bridge

Universal 10 for 10

2»

Comments

• Opened 20 packs. No begolds. 4th stars for Cadet Wesley, Dominion Dukat and Colonel Karr. Some useful schematics, but overall disappointing.
  • The first 10 were so bad I spent the second $10 on a sandwich...disrespectfully bad odds in this sand trap for longtime players
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve pretty much given up on these, they’re something I used to look forward too. I’m down to two 4’s in the premium pool each needing one star to have them all done and too many times I’ve done 10 or 20 pulls and gotten no golds. Even just getting a gold isn’t always satisfying as there are so many of them that are basically useless. The pool for this portal is so diluted it It’s gotten crazy.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I bought the 10 for 10.

Results are:

First star for Mirror Troi over Desert Georgiou and Seven of Nine.
    First star for Aviator Yar over Umpire Odo and Mirror Cochrane.
    First star for Anij.
    Fourth star for Mirror Janeway.
    Third star for Cyrus Redblock.
    Finishing Janeway gets me a free ten pull for the Timelines collection that gets me the last star on Redblock. That gets me the fourth crew on The Big Goodbye.
  • Did the two at $9.99 and got 3 legendary characters.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little off topic, but I just got a nice surprise of 2 begolds in my 10-pull achievement for 40 events: 2nd star for Gangster Kirk and 2nd star for Assimilated Janeway.

I know it's objectively no different than any other garden variety 10-pull premium pack, but somehow this makes me feel a lot better for devoting my life/soul/weekends to events for the last 40 weeks :smile:
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.