Home The Bridge

Pike Offer

2»

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    For me it was a no, he would have been 1/5 and do I really want to bust a gut leveling him for this event when there is part galaxy and having just come out of a galaxy. I like the card and TOS characters but timing was just not right for this one, shame it wasn't a will scarlet - wonder if there would have been more purchases given they handed him out a while back.

I seriously doubt he would have made a shuttle at 1/5 FE

Oddly enough he might have I haven’t quite fine tuned my seats for federation but there are a lot of cmd only and I have been using the likes of 1/5 killy stoner ash and even 1st Officer saru on one occasion. I think the lack of med options is also forcing the problem in selecting missions. I’ve even pulled Darth Bashir away from voyages which should help wrong time to have med heavy voyages as well. But anyway it would have been small gains

I did section 31 more SEC only in those.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it was a no, he would have been 1/5 and do I really want to bust a gut leveling him for this event when there is part galaxy and having just come out of a galaxy. I like the card and TOS characters but timing was just not right for this one, shame it wasn't a will scarlet - wonder if there would have been more purchases given they handed him out a while back.

I seriously doubt he would have made a shuttle at 1/5 FE

Oddly enough he might have I haven’t quite fine tuned my seats for federation but there are a lot of cmd only and I have been using the likes of 1/5 killy stoner ash and even 1st Officer saru on one occasion. I think the lack of med options is also forcing the problem in selecting missions. I’ve even pulled Darth Bashir away from voyages which should help wrong time to have med heavy voyages as well. But anyway it would have been small gains

I did section 31 more SEC only in those.

Good to know I will be switching to them shortly
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    He is one of the worst legendaries in the game. Perhaps the worst.

Enterprise-E Picard is putrid, even though he is 3 skilled
    Also.... Changeling Founder anyone?

1-skill Scotty?
    That said, I think 4/4 S31 Georgiou will be a better option for those stats. And I happen to have two of her. But we might have more Pike events down the road. OG Pike might get better with age.

Arena. People love the Highlander for Arena.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."