Home The Bridge
Options

Mirror Universe collection?

There's a good number of Mirror Universe crew in the game. It'd be cool to see a collection for them.

Comments

• Options
    It would make sense to think they are working on it. All the new mirror crew in addition to existing.
    Would also make sense we might see a killing game collection.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a good number of Mirror Universe crew in the game. It'd be cool to see a collection for them.

And we have even more coming out soon™
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With so many mirror universe crew, I would guess it will be broken down. e.g. a Terran rebel collection, KCA collection, Terran empire collection etc.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    With so many mirror universe crew, I would guess it will be broken down. e.g. a Terran rebel collection, KCA collection, Terran empire collection etc.

I would guess KCA or Terran Empire first, since they are also factions.
    The problem with that, the faction collections are tied to skill improvements, so the reawrds need to balance.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

There is no reason they can't do another big collection. Look at Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Inspiring and a lot of those collections that they started with. There is nothing wrong with needing 25 crew to complete a collection if there are enough crew available to reach 25.
  • Options
    Flemming wrote: »

I would guess KCA or Terran Empire first, since they are also factions.
    The problem with that, the faction collections are tied to skill improvements, so the reawrds need to balance.

Given how few KCA crew there are, I don't know that segregated Mirror collections would be all that pragmatic.

4* Mirror Garak
    5* Mirror Intendant Kira
    4* Mirror K'Ehleyr
    5* Mirror Regent Worf

The only remaining canonical KCA crew remaining is Odo.